Massive fraud on 18650s in the Littokala Aliexpress stores!

I've saying such for ages, that link is in the LiitoKala banner at the bottom of their ;-) shite: http://www.liitokala.com.cn

At some point someone also pinpointed this http://www.liito-kala.com website in some forum thread here, the related AliExpress store is #133859. Selling fake wrapped chinese OEM (?) cells too.

Did you came home hammered tonight? :-D

They are selling their LiitoKala branded batteries, as always, and probably they cannot care less in these regards for as long as they sell their fake wrapped cells.

Cheers

P.S.: I can perfectly see the ads and even purchase if I will.

Not sure what you are seeing Blue, but I just added 10 x Liitokala ’New’ 30Q 3000 mAh batteries to my cart for $24.96

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32809823573.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

I did not buy of course…… :wink:

Oh yeah, I too can click on any battery I see on their site & see the info about the battery & order as many as I like.

So I don’t know what is going on if you cannot see it… strange indeed. :open_mouth:

@barkuti, I don’t drink alcohol, so no, did not come hammered :slight_smile:

Maybe there was a problem on my end for some reason.

Deleted the post just in case.

You can’t see it because they don’t ship to your country.
They are still listed to people in countries they ship to.

Ya all otta just call these bogus sh*t batts Littokaka’s and be done with it. :laughing:

Sorry guys, but store # 217753 is the one that sold me the fake LG batteries. I don’t think any of the Liitokala stores are legit.

Yep.

ALL of the Liitokala stores carry fake cells.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY CHARGERS FROM THEM, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM THEM.

The fake 30Q I got from them? They work but I noticed the other day one of them crapped out a fair bit sooner then a legit panny I got from BMA…

I use them at work in older SC600’s , but I would rather run legit cells in everything and not have to keep track

I got to thinking about the GT Mini Group Buy. There was the option to buy a Sony VTC6 battery with the Mini for $5.oo. I did that.

I just took a look at it again & sure enough it was a Liitokala VTC6 battery US18650VTC6 3000mAh 3.7v 30A instead of a Sony VTC6. :person_facepalming:

I vaguely remembered I had seen that ‘Liitokala sticker’ on one of my batteries & sure enough it was the one from the GT Mini Group Buy.

I’ll do a capacity test on it & report back later.

Any “questionable” cells I have, I take a marker and draw a li’l :skull_and_crossbones: skull’n’crossbones :skull_and_crossbones: on ’em, just to let me know.

I’ll use ’em in low-stress lights just to burn ’em down some (hopefully not literally), and if not, just toss ’em.

These are the cells I got and are 100% FAKE. At the time of order, the brand was listed as Panasonic. Since then they have changed the brand to LiitoKala, so you can’t dispute that you didn’t get genuine Panasonics.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-5-pcs-lot-New-Original-18650-NCR18650B-Rechargeable-Li-ion-battery-3-7V-3400mAh-For/32315913621.html

Yep.

They pulled a bait and swap on the buyers.

I think we should push it a step further.

How about we stop buying any of the Liitokala batteries? Even 26650s and 21700s?

That might stop the bad behavior. Maybe.

I cannot agree with the “stop buying LiitoKala” thing. Judging others is no good, that is not the vibration of the original Creator which is unconditionally loving. This is something I've finally come to understand and my purification endeavour finally started.

Cheers ^:)

Yeah. I didn’t actually mean all of their products though. Their chargers are good.

All this talk about Liitokala has got my curiosity up.

I have found two different websites & two different stores on AliExpress. They are listed below.

Has anyone found any other “Littokala Stores” besides the two I have listed below??

• LiitoKala Official Flagship Store [Store #133859]
    Lager

…….

Below is some of the info & contact info that came from the websites:

Liitokala Power Company

ShenZhen LiitoKala Power Co.,LTD(ShenZhen charger factory)
Add: The 6F building 1,MaoBang industrial Area,No.8 Lingwu Industrial Road Junzibu, GuanLan Town,Baoan District,Shenzhen City,Guangdong,518110,China
TEL: +86 13760394452
Email : sales@liitokala.com.cn
Office hours: (HK Time) Mon – Sat: 9:00am – 22:00pm

LiitoKala Power Co.,LTD(DongGuan battery factory)
Add: No.38 Changsheng Road, Tiantangwei, Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong,523690,China
Email and Skype : liitokala@126.com

HongKong LiitoKala Power Co.,LTD(Hong Kong office)
Add: room 01,21/F,Prosper Commercial Building,9 Yin Chong Street,KowLoon,H.K
Email : liitokala@126.com
…….

…….
LiitoKala belonging to shenzhen XinShengLi power co., LTD

Add: 6th Floor,Ling wu industral Road 8 D,Shenzhen Guanlan Junzhibu,Guangdong province,518110,China
Tel: +86-13417331508

Email:emily@liito-kala.com
Office hours: (HK Time) Mon – Fri : 9:00am – 6:00pm
Purchase link:
https://liitokala.aliexpress.com

LiitoKala Official Flagship Store [Store #133859] Lager

(from http://www.liito-kala.com/ )
…….
…….

Liitokala Official Store [Store #217753]

I found another one….

• Liitokala Direct Store [Store #1823237)

As I've said other times, AliExpress sellers can change their store names anytime. Clearest example I can show you is store number 1721160. I can recall it being named Colaier Direct Sales Store, then AM battery Store, later it was LiitoKala 0ficcial Store (notice the 0 :-D instead of an O) and as you can see it now is Charger Battery Store. Suffice to say it is run by a crook.

Cheers ^:)

Ok, after forgetting about it a while, its been two weeks and the tracking number is not active. The contact page promising 24 hour response does nothing, tried several times, and the live chat never works.

This is just a fraud site, guess add 192led to the list, have to file a paypal dispute now. Thought people recommending things in this thread had actually used the stores before, guess not.

Zeroair tested one variation of these “30Q” Liitokalas from Aliexpress.

Spoiler: was not Samsung 30Q. Good capacity, useless in high current applications.

/\ …… Thanks for sharing that info & link maukka. . :+1: