Mateminco MT90 Plus aka Astrolux MF05

I'm not sure if your including me in this group or not. I certainly would't consider myself militant, but in any event I would never denigrate anyone else's opinion on a light they bought or reviewed. What I have seen here, and on the "other forum", is that folks, can and sometimes do get very worked up over other peoples comments and yes, sometimes criticisms. And they don't always express themselves in a polite and respectful manner.

As I ordered the light because of the flash sale of Banggood,I ask what brand of batteries is it better to use,the 30Qs or the Sonys VTC6? Also,which brand for the 21700 of the fan?

Super crazy

At last,I’ve got it.Yes,on Sunday evening.
I set it up and it is OK,even the fan,which has not any problem.I used 8 pcs of Samsung 18650 30Qs,plus a Samsung INR21700-50E.
I put the strap using two pieces of heat shrink over the steel rings,so as not to “wound” the anodizing.Try it,is very easy.

Mateminco MT90 Plus vn de-lens arrived today. I am going to side by side compare it with the stock Astrolux MF05 on Sunday night and see if there is any difference between them when targeting the telecommunication tower located about 500 meters away from the church on the hill. Maybe a tighter beam with less self glare? Maybe a little bit more light on the target? Maybe more people coming to late night chapel to see where the amazing beams of light are coming from?

Ps: Don't forget to remove the plastic protective lens cover. It is easy to miss, because it has no markings and no pull tab. I had to place a peice of adhesive tape on it, and pull the tape to remove the plastic lens cover. There are very few people on earth walking around with the MT90/MF05, and fewer still walking around with the mt90/MF05 with the protective lens cover removed.

Pps: It is a very large, massive light, but to see the most distant targets, with the least amount of self glare, this light is what is needed. And the beam performance is a sight that is absolutely astonishing.