MAXToch DX21 Searchlight Group Buy: CLOSED

I think so. Did you not receive a tracking number? Let me know and I will contact Amanda to check.

Na I haven’t received anything yet :frowning:

My PayPal transaction ID is 6DT35849U07816431 and I sent the payment on 30/10

OK…I sent an email to Amanda…but it is the weekend there…so might be Monday ’til we hear something.

I have a tracking number for Swiss Post but it is saying Invalid.
We will have to see what happens next week with it.

Thanks for all your work on getting this going for us.

I think it’s just a very cool and different looking light!

My pleasure…let me know how it turns out.

Hi Krono,

Sorry for the stuff around. I have actually just found the PayPal postage email. It came through a day after I had purchased another item and I thought it was for that one. Entirely my fault. Sorry!

Albeit the tracking does say: “We are sorry but the tracking number you provided cannot be found in our system. We may not have received your package from the supplier or the tracking number is not valid. Please validate your tracking number and try again.”

I will just wait out for a bit and see if it comes online this week.

All DX21 lights should be shipped by the end of this week. Stock lights sooner than un-glued, 3C versions.

No word yet on diving version…still out for dive testing.

Shipping update from Amanda:

“Yes, all shipped. Tracking numbers have been uploaded below their PayPal transaction. If anyone doesn’t find it, also can contact me. I’ll check it.

They also can send message to me on BLF if it is more convenient for them. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Amanda”

Hi, just wanted to check. Those of you who ordered the T6 3C unglued option (or something different to the standard light), have you got any tracking information yet? My tracking number still says that its not in the system?

i wish i entered the group buy…when i saw the light in hand i realized it is small and decided i want one…

Mine came yesterday
Very nice looking light for sure.
I do not have a battery for it so not much more to add.

I received mine today.

First thoughts are:

• Great quality fit and finish
  • Love the look/shape of it
  • Far smaller than I was expecting but I’m actually really happy with the size
  • Nice anodizing colour
  • No mode memory is annoying
  • My protected Trustfire flames are a tight fit, really have to screw it down tight. Will probably look at an unprotected KK to replace it
  • Finally I am a bit disappointed with the output. For two XM-L2s I would have liked a bit more. It’s a shame the harder driven version wasn’t available. I will look at what I can do to upgrade this to at least 3A to each emitter.

Missed this one is there any left
Paul

You did and didn’t miss this one. The DX21 sold did 1100 lumens and is a really good light on this group buy. That one is over, but could be still bought for a little more. The next light is the 2000 lumen divers model which I’m and a few others are waiting for. It should look just like the DX21 but offer that extra lumens we all crave.

Wow, love the look,

would definately join group buy of the 2000 lm version, if someone PM me when available, or better yet, Automatically add me to the 2000 lm groupby I seem to be a step late always.

Don’t worry…we’ll let you know as soon as available!

I just ran across this post. I also regret not getting one of these. I am very interested in a non glued, neutral, or warm version when the next group buy comes around.

This light has been selling for around $80 at Aliexpress, but it is on sale right now for $55.38

There is also a copycat version at Fasttech for $25.48

I think I like the Fasttech version better since it includes a tailswitch, but I doubt it has as good a driver.