MAXToch DX21 Searchlight Group Buy: CLOSED

The Group Buy for the MAXToch DX21 is closed. Thanks to all that participated!

-

Texas shooter’s review is up and available here.

If you are still interested in this group buy, please have your payment info in to me by then.

Thanks/krono

EDIT:

Here is the list for those that have submitted payment info for the MAXToch DX21 Group Buy (as of 10/24/13):

zelee - 1pc DX21, 3C, Un-Glued, $49.90
xed888 - 1pc DX21, 3C, Un-Glued, $49.90
daveam - 1pc DX21, 1pc holster & 1pcs bike mount, 1A, Glued, $54.70
makapuu - 1pc DX21, 1pc bike mount, 1A , Un-Glued, $52.70
LSX - 1pc DX21, 3C, Un-Glued, $49.90
Lightsaber - DX21, Package Deal/Set, 1A, Glued, $69.90
StittvilleEd - 1pc DX21, 3C, Un-Glued, $49.90
magnet - 1pc DX21, 1A, Un-Glued, $49.90

I will be sending MAXToch the spreadsheet order this evening. Hopefully you will have your paypal invoice as early as tomorrow.

Thanks for the participation so far!

Cheers,
krono

GROUP BUY for MAXToch DX21 XM-L2 U2 (x2) Searchlight is now ACTIVE!

*If you would rather wait until after BLF member ‘Texas Shooter’ reviews this light, that is ok also.

This Group Buy has a couple of options:

On the light itself, you have a choice of tints (1A OR 3C). You can also choose to have the head threads glued or un-glued.

You may also choose just the DX21 light itself for *$49.90 delivered worldwide, or the DX21 set (DX21 light, 4000mAh 26650 battery, charger, holster and bike mount) for $69.90/set delivered worldwide*.

Note: If you want a battery, you must order the set.

If you order just the light, or want to order extra accessories, cost is as follows (these prices not available w/o light purchase):
Charger $5.60
Bike Mount $2.80
Holster $2.00

• NOTE: Does not include any VAT or other government imposed taxes, fees or duties…usually a Europe only kinda thing.

PAYMENT Info:

I will need the following information sent to me via private message:

1) 1A or 3C tint?
2) Glued or un-glued head?
3) Individual light ($49.90) or package deal ($69.90)? Extra Accessories (charger, bike mount, holster)?
4) PayPal email address information, and telephone number?
5) If drop-shipped (delivered to another address other than paypal address), ship to address?
Name:
Street:
City:
Zip code:
Tel:

There is no minimum or maximum number to be reached for this Group Buy.

Orders will be compiled on a spreadsheet and sent to MAXToch every few days (as the time restraints of my job allows). You should then receive a paypal invoice for your light.

Thanks!

Old Message:
I am talking with Amanda at MAXToch about starting a few Group Buys directly with them. They are very responsive, take paypal…and NO MAP ISSUES! The first light up for consideration is the MAXToch DX21 Searchlight. Here are a few pics of this beast:

Some quick specs:
Glued head on production model, un-glued avail on BLF Group Buy
Dual XM-L2 U2 1A emitters standard (optional 3C tint for GB!!!)
Driver current: 3A (Manufacturer Claim)
2000 ANSI Lumens (Manufacturer Claim)
High effecient constant current circuit
Intelligent power/battery capacity display
26650 battery
Waterproof to 200 ft. (suitable for diving)
Hidden strobe!!!
PWM on Medium and Low: 4 KHz

We will probably offer a Group Buy in 2 versions:

1: DX21 Flashlight only…+/- $55 $49.90

2: DX21 Flashlight Set [DX21 light, 26650 battery (gold 4000mah battery in above pic), charger, bicycle clamp & holster]…+/- $80 $69.90

We may be able to custom engrave the lights if the quantity is high enough! (Qty 100 or more)

Edit: They will drop ship to other countries!

Please indicate your interest/quantity by posting on this thread!

Edit: Here is who has indicated interest so far:

kronological
texas shooter (x2)
stittville ed
ryansoh 3
lsx
tehspaz
denbarrettsar
zelee
lightsaber
pilchman
xed888
kavawava
magnet
makapuu

15 total so far.

Maxtoch Aliexpress link not working. :frowning:

Fixed…thanks for the heads up Woody.

I’m interested in this one.

Kind of a cool looking light.

I would take at least one.
Don’t know if my son rides much at night but if he does might have to go with the bike set up also.

Thanks for trying to get this going!!!

Could please find out:

Any timed drop in output?
Are those ANSI lumens?
Will they drop ship to other countries?

Thanks!

I’m interested in one unit, but would be convinced if there’s a review of this light.

I also wish to know about the PWM frequency on med and lo?

Are you able to find out any information about what tint the emitter is? I would prefer the more neutral end of the scale so if it is like 1A or something I might be a bit hesitant.

However I would be interested in grabbing one at $55 (assuming that includes shipping??) pending some of the answers to peoples questions.

Cheers!

The head looks like the Shadow bl20 bike light. I’ve converted three to take modified/cut SolarForce bodies. In those lights I’m getting 2.40 amps at 8.4 volts. Would be interested in what the amperage is running at off a single cell. Being a 26650 it beats running 2-18350’s. Before I modified those lights I carried a short Shadow TC-750X running on 2-18350’s drawing 1.80 amps. Those dual head still carry well in cargo pockets or on a belt. Much better than any triple, dual’s still have that flatness for good carry. Would also make an interesting weapon light if I could find the right mounts.

it says 1.5 hours runtime, if thats on high then i would estimate 700-800 lumens otf total

Hmm, I’m interested possibly…

What kinda 26650 cell would it be coming with? The one pictured?

And would it be possible to get it with just the light and bike clamp? Or could the bike clamp be ordered later on separately?

They need to get one of these in the hands of a forum member for a review :stuck_out_tongue:

Im interested ! i like the design and features, and if it comes with a 26650 definitely. :slight_smile: I
can see mods already to this one like an added switch or mode to shut off one emitter for more runtimes and output options. :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m interested with this light :slight_smile:
especially the 1st option,any possibility to get lower price?
+1

Will take one.
Was also thinking of the SN6X-2S as dual buy with this DX21.

I wish there was…but it is brand new light.

Is the price include shipping?
How about price with 26650 battery w/o charger (from the picture it’s like KK INR), or battery as bonus? :smiley:
Is it possible using NW emitter, ie. XM-L2 T6-3C?

Btw, may be GB of this SN6X-2S will get more interest.

I’m watching

Sending one for review (with DHL or similar) would take only like 3-5 days and would raise interest a lot. If the review finds any problems, they can even be fixed before sending lights out to 100 group buyers. (think of BLF A8)

I can't understand why manufacturers are not using this option more often.

Otherwise it's just another pig in a poke..

Ps. It looks very interesting => I can volunteer to review it. ;)

good point.
just curious about DQG 26650 did RIC already send it to you for review?