Meet up in toronto happening in Toronto on May 11th!

We’ve all seen Texas Flashlight Club, I think that its about time that we have the same thing here!

Email torontoflashlightclub@gmail.com for time and location details

1 Thank

Any general info you can post here? Or is it still be decided? If so, is there a discord or some group somewhere?

Why so secretive lol

Ah theres no discord unfortunately. The reason why im ““secretive”” with the details is that im following tactical Grizzly’s (head of texas flashlight club) advice. Basically make people email you for location and time details because then you cam keep track of how many people are likely going to come, and you can make a list for next time. Also email because its infinitely easier than tracking people down via reddit or blf

1 Thank

Well he would know about setting up flashlight meets.

I only asked because I figure posting a bit about the event might make it more visible, maybe higher turnout. At least for the first meeting to get the ball rolling. Not saying post the exact time and address. And the discord group could maybe be helpful in picking a time and location, get some input from everybody or w/e. But I’ve never setup a flashlight meet so idk :person_shrugging: