MF01 Mini / MT07- Mod/Upgrade - Copper Heatsink Cover Plate

No worries, in general I am guessing an average of 10% boost in lumens in most bypasses for FET mode, and maybe that or less in increased energy efficiency (5–10)? :question: That sound about right?

Small update and corrections on post #2, interested list.

Thanks MoL! Looking forward to applying the mod. And Thanks for all your hard work to support the community.

… .… — …- . …. .… .- … …. .… … —. …. … - —- —-

:wink:

Buona sera a tutti mi sono registrato adesso e sono italiano uso un traduttore per scrivere fatemi sapere se a voi traduce bene la mia lingua o bisogna scrivere in inglese

Hello Tony and welcome to BLF.

With the help of Google translator your postings are easy to understand.
Unfortunately, I never learned Italian :wink:

Ok ho ordinato su banggood una mf01 mini ora cercando sul web ho visto questo bellissimo forum e ho visto la piastra di rame che avete creato ne vorrei acquistarne una se possibile

Thanks for your interest, I will put you on the List and send you a separate PM message with all important informations.

Well, the Arctic MX-4 I ordered from BG last Feb. 12 ( yes, Covid19 times already) miraculously arrived today…they used, for the first time, Ninja Van shipping which so far is the fastest shipping to me at only 15 days! (DHL, Fedex and UPS excluded).

Updated OP (#1)

Count me in…just sent a PM. Cheers!

I might be in for 1 or 2 more. The 2 I got are installed. They really did make a noticeable difference. It may take little over 30 secs, but I've never felt a battery tube get that hot before. I'm not sure yet though, but don't want to miss out so I'll figure it out soon.

PM answered with info.

I will hold 2 pcs for you, just let me know how you decided. Take your time.

Interested thank you.

PM received and answered.

Updated list in post #2.

Got mine today, now I just need to figure out how to install it haha. So I put the stickers on it and the thermal paste on the flashlight itself where it’s colored green in the photo as well as the heatsink? I’ve built many computers but judging by the photos it looks like it needs a lot of paste vs a little. Any photos of it being installed?

EDIT: Ok, so there are a few in this thread. I’m still not understanding what the stickers are for exactly, maybe I’m dumb. Are they thermal conductive stickers?

EDIT2: Too impatient and applied it. It was kind of hard to put the heatsink back in so hopefully it aligned fast enough that it didn’t just mash the paste all over the place. Any way to tell I did it right/didn’t muck up my light?

Can i be added to the list please? I just need 1 piece. Thank you.

Reminder: 19 pcs of the 3rd batch available now.

I’m in for one, please.

Mine just arrived a few minutes ago :+1: . Have the mod, the battery, the thermal pads, the lig…. hmm so that’s what I’m missing. C’mon Banggood!

Put you on the list and sent PM.