Micro mag sale (Part II) (ALL SOLD)

I really enjoy building these micro mags and try to make each one a bit different from the others. Unfortunately as these pile up on my shelf the lust for more builds increases inversly to my paypal balance. For sale are the micro mags pictured below. All of these micros have OP reflectors and 22mm AR coated glass lenses. The clicky micro was featured in a build thread here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/25064#node-29192 For some reason I can't imbed links so please be patient with the full URLs. The red twisty is featured here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/25102

I didn't write a build thread on the red and blue mag but the concept is basically the same as the red twisty where the p60 pill was shortened to fit the stack under the reflector. The aluminum reflector was shortened slightly for focusing purposes and drilled out to accept an XM-L2 emitter. This light is fitted with Fasttech's XM-L2 U2 4c emitter reflowed onto a 16mm noctigon and driven with a nanjg-based 3 mode (LMH FET driver. My efest 14500 IMR cells are too tired to fully test this set up but a Panny PD gave over 3.5 amps. The tail on this light does have a small ding where some butter fingered lout dropped it as well as a few use blemishes.

Prices includeing CONUS shipping are:

$45 for the red with tail clicky or bi color XM-L2

$35 for the red twisty.

First reply with "I'll take it" followed by PM gets the light.

My paypal address is kyfishguy@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,

Brian

I have to have the red clicky in collection. Gonna paypal you now.

Edit: PP sent for Red Clicky.

Love your work Kyfishguy.

I’ll take the red/blue bi color XM-L2 for $45. PP incoming.
PM sent.

ETA: Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3TC77810EK178773P)

AH, PM’ed about the twisy…

Thanks, you guys are awesome!

+1
I am a big fan as well!!

Congratulations to guys that purchased these lights !! :slight_smile:

This time around I was a day late and many dollars short :wink:
I’m going to put up some of my art for sale so I could be ready for the next light that goes on sale. :slight_smile: