MiniReview : EMOS E27 230V - 7.2W (60W) 2700K - 12.2W (75W) 4000K

I bought those bulbs at Lumimania.fr, online store that is based in the Czech Republic, E.E.C.

Measurements are done with an Opple light master 3, naked bulb with its diffuser suspended at 1 meter above the Opple, in a dark room without reflective surface. To keep a “consistent” distance between the Opple and the bulb, I’m trying to set the LEDs MCPCB plate or the filament at 1m, independently of the size of the diffuser. A diffuser with a larger diameter will sit closer to the Opple but its emitter(s) will be at 1 meter.

For reference, Philips eco classic E27 230V - 28W halogen (worned out) :

• Sizes comparison :

• 2700K bulb teardown :

To my eyes, both were a bit greenish at first but I’m better used to it now. R9 probably falls a bit short. Not exceptional but pretty good considering the price. Comfortable brightness when used in a triplette configuration with an Ikea NYMÅNE that has 3 sockets, ugly design but lots of light.

1 Thank

I prefer floor lamps, they offer shadow free light from sides which feels much more comfortable that the spotlight from ceiling lamps.

Ikea offers a 6 socket and a 3 socket floor lamp:

With this 200lm 2200K E14 lamp it would be a nice combo.
https://www.lumimania.fr/ampoule-led-vintage-c35-e14-5w-230v/

@angerdan
I fully agree with ceiling lights, I don’t like them and only using them in the kitchen for food preparation and cooking. For everything else I prefer indirect lightning except for reading.
Concerning flashlights and bulbs I can only stand CRI equal or above 95. CRI 80 is an absolute no go for me whatever the CCT.
Thank you for your suggestions though.

1 Thank