Missing Members? Where are they?

I doubt that - He / she / they were using MY isp - and I’m not nzshooter …. Or am I missing something?

Some of the names of them sound famillier when i first joined, i don’t remember them posting though. im still a newbie getting into it all :slight_smile:

Nobody comes here any more, it’s too crowded.

Seriously though, I haven’t seen Foy, ILF, rikr, or a few others, for awhile. It seems like they all left about the same time.

When I do searches on forums that have been around a while, I will sometimes read threads that are ten or more years old. It will be full of posters with thousands of posts. Old regulars that were part of the community that haven’t posted in years. They come and they go. They move on.

Sometimes I will go to some old stomping ground forum that I had hung around years ago. The names are all changed, the sponsors are different and my interest in the subject of the forum is no longer there. Just passing through, like driving through an old neighborhood where you no longer live.

The only thing constant is change.

I’m still alive. But I quit buying flashlights.

Been buying a few old Michael Jordan cards. I just bought a Kevin Durant BGS 9.5 2007-08 Fleer Retro card that ought to be worth a pretty penny say 5-10yrs from now.

Good to see you’re still kicking.

I hope Durant gets a couple of championships under his belt and increases the value of that card. :slight_smile:

Hey ILF , You killed anything good this year ?

I've been killin some crappie .

For me it depends on the time of year. I am much more active here in winter months. More darkness, cooler temps = more time outside. I am a ham radio operator also so that takes up a bit of time too along with a wife 2 kids and 700 miles of commuting a week for work. :weary: All of you people here are extraordinary! I have never spent so much time on any web forum as I have here. 8)

I never noticed anybody was gone. I don’t keep track of people I don’t personally know. :slight_smile:

We slaughtered some bass this year. Had some good fish frys.

Here was one of the messes.

Looking good , man .

I caught 39 crappie on Friday the 13th . No bad luck for me .

Cool! Now that’s how you fillet some crappie.

Happy xmas Brad.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and the rest of BLF.

Mayhap not, yet a dinosaur…

Makes sense, how else could they conjure up the technology for those beams we oft see/hear about ?