[Modding] LED options for Wurkkos TS10.

Given that the CSP LEDs have become greener after the initial Version 1 lights, Im offering this thread as a source of alternative LEDs that can work in the TS10, with suggestions of a couple of modders to install them.

1. The stock TS10 mcpcb is compatible with Nichia E21a LEDs. In the past, Adair21 did a number of E21a swaps into TS10 lights. He is highly skilled and directly experienced with the TS10. I believe he can be reached here on BLF by PM. He is located in USA.

2. Zwerglein02 offers replacement mcpcb for TS10, that allow the use of DeDomed Nichia 519a, as well as other LEDs. He is highly skilled and directly experienced with the TS10. I believe he can be reached here on BLF by PM. He is located in Germany.

Here is a TS10 of mine, that I got from Zwerglein02, that uses DeDomed 4500K 519a, Im very happy with it, and recommend the option to work with him.

Here is my favorite TS10, with sw45k. The mod was done by MasterNate, he is not active at this time, but the same result can be had using a Zwerglein02 mcpcb:

9 Thanks