Monster Flashlights?

Many thanks BR - Holey dooley - that’s amazing.
Looks like the 2100’s are on the buy list regardless.
(BTW:We had our coldest winter day last week in 4 years - 4 degrees celsius. :slight_smile: Gloves not a problem. Paradise!)
What lights do you use?

Question …Where are Monster Flashlights Made, what counrty?

Thanks
Bobbart

Welcome aboard.

The TR-3T6 is a great work horse. It can be amped up pretty easy too if you get the one with the good driver. I like it just the way it is though. Make sure you know about safely using li-ion’s in series if you go that route. Another 3 xml t6 emitter light on sale right now for $32.30 is the Sky Ray King. It will be brighter unmodified, but it gets too hot to hold on high in a short time. Here is the deal alert thread:

Considering they are all rebranded Ultrafire and /or Trustfire lights I would hazard a guess at China. Funny how people think his lights are made in the USA when there is literally nothing on his website anywhere stating they are made in the USA. One thing he doesn’t dare do is make that claim.

Arrrrh its a monster :Sp

I keep buying lights HOPING they will be skin melting bright AND spot light type…single bright centered beam of light i mean. the closest i have after spending much of my disabled vet money that cant really afford…and dont feel like explaining to wife haha… but light that is like i like is a Tasco 250 lumen…but i got a TWEAKED UltraFire xml-t6 rated at approx 1040 lumen BUT…it is NOT spotlight beam type…it is white light with a square inside of light beam…so not like my Tasco…arghhhh….i NEED a Tact type light no bigger than 5.5 inches that is a massive br8ght BEAM of light…not a square beam of light persay…if ya know what i tryin to say. sorry for long post but sooo tired of getting wrong types due to my lack of knowledge…and i dont need all the multi functions…just high beam or high an low only with tailcap push button…. help please

here is info of newest WRONG light

ULTRAFIRE SB-4 (830) TACTICAL 5 Mode Adjustable Focus (Zoom) 1052 Lumen CREE XM-L U2 LED Flashlight

Zoomie lights like your Ultrafire light there, are all going to have a square beam when zoomed for throw.

What type of battery are looking to utilize?

If you open a new thread in the proper subforum you’ll get more information and light suggestions than you’ll know what to do with! :slight_smile:

Try creating a new topic thread here:
http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/flashlights/general

Also, welcome! You’ve come to the right place to rapidly empty your bank account. :bigsmile:

Monster lights are just rebranded China lights.

Welcome to the forum.

You will find, after looking at thousands of photos, that there are a few hundred lights and those are rebranded with every name you can think of.

Many times, the same manufacturers are rebranding for whoever places a big order, (in the thousands that is). Other times, they simply sell off their parts to others, or they mysteriously get stolen, only to show up as another brand. Some times an original light is copied by other manufacturers. There seems to be no laws over there about copying anything, so it's all fair game.

Usually, if you do some reading here, you will gain enough info to get some good deals on lights, but most of the time stock lights end up being modded, so that we can get more out of them than intended.

The lumens disease is rampant here. It's very contagious and money seems to be the only prescription for short term relief. There is no known cure. (I think I will put that in my siggy).Wink

i will re post this where ya said to

I purchased one of these 14 months ago. I was quite impressed by the light it puts out.
However, I have only used the flashlight about 10 times over the last 14 months and never
for more than about 5 minutes. So, less than one hour of use. I had to replace the
batteries yesterday after complaining to Monster Flashlight and basically getting the brush off.
He wanted me to buy 3 more batteries at $12.99/ea. and shipping. I told him that the batteries
are defective if they only last one hour of use and then they wont take a charge again.
He told me they were out of warranty and there was nothing more he could do for me.
His website brags about how good his batteries are and that was the impetus for monster flashlights,
but that is incorrect. The batteries are junk. I did not purchase new batteries from him. I went
to Batteries Plus and got two new batteries for $9.99 and no shipping. Why would I buy more
batteries from him when they don’t last for an hour of use?? He just left me in the cold when I complained
about their quality. It remains to be seen if the flashlight itself will last. After 1 hour of use it is still
working. I would not buy another one based upon the batteries. If you read his sight, he will tell
you he went to battery factories to build the best battery, but he just had his logo put on some Chinese junk.
I would do some research and buy another brand. A flashlight is only as good as the batteries that power it!!

±$25 is all you need to get a good quality light, battery and charger. Convoy C8-$14, Xtar MC1-$6, Sanyo 18650 2600-$5. One big disadvantage is they may not have “monster” logo printed on them. :bigsmile:

thanks for the posts…but few weeks ago…I was blessed by getting my first ever AWESOME light from my new friend on here…so thanks everyone. he also sent me a battery an I wont buy o5her batteries from where you listed…thanks much.

My question would be: “Do they have repair facilities in the states?” I bought a popular Olight and it went dead after about a year and a half. I bought it from an Olight dealer on Amazon. When it went dead, the U.S. Importer said it was sent to China for repairs and might be over a month…“as Olight’s webpage indicates.” Of course, I had never seen the website and the seller didn’t advertise any time frame for repairs. THEN…he proceeded to tell me that the light wasn’t under warranty “but we decided to help you out anyway.” When I sent him a screenshot of Olight’s website which showed clearly that it was under a 5-year warranty, he stopped communicating. Needless to say, I will NOT buy another Olight.
Also, because of this, I won’t buy a light unless the manufacturer has a repair shop in the states. So are Monster flashlights serviced in the states? (Thanks!)

A fool and his money are soon parted.
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/34576