More blades in fasttech

shouldn’t be too difficult for them to get some products when they’re already dealing with the brand… maybe we could try to do it with them (i won’t be doing it this time because now i’ve got more multis than i can use) . So far I’ve only made price match requests in DX, and not always worked. BTW, i just checked and they removed the gerber mini remix…. :expressionless:

the srm 605 is here! man, this thing is really tiny, so tiny it makes the 763 look huge…. but it’s really neat. I really like the ergonomics (something similar to the spiderco dragonfly 2, with the chinese version materials from the tenacious)…with a tenth of the price.

Anyone know more about this brand (is it EEN?) Some chinese or a knockoff of something? https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000810/1069517-g10-stainless-steel-foldable-tactical-knife

I have one and it is very nice small blade and of high quality which is why I’m more interested about it. (I might get some detailed shots for a more in depth review here once I have the time to shoot some photos about it)

Hoffig, if i’m not wrong that’s actually Leen, they just use a weird logo. But i don’t think exduct carries them, probably alliexpress…

Ganzo G706 2-Blade Folding thats a nice folding knife.

dammit i dont think australian custom will let it in since it’ll consider as a flick knife ? :stuck_out_tongue:

this looks like a good knife with flashlight and even springloaded glass breaker (whats wrong with elbow grease ?) lol overall good break and entering knife for the ninjas :slight_smile: http://www.fasttech.com/products/1901/10000807/1069516-jeep-357a-stainless-steel-multi-functional-foldabl

I have both Leen’s - the G10 version and the titan coated version. I ordered both two times (before Chistmas). One of both is in great shape. One of the titan coated versions do not opened smoothly. It is hard to take off the screw without any scratch (they use better screws as Enlan / Bee, which aren’t openable without a special tool, but the are not as good as normal torx, which you canb open without any scratchs.
One of the G10 versions was in a bad shape - a big gap between metal handle and G10 part and the metal part touches the blade. I have never seen such a knife, which pass the quality check of a manufacturer (I bought about 50 knives of Sanrenmu, Enlan/Bee, Navy and the 4 Leens).

If you get a good Leen, the price is really good. Nice knife, sharp,leather pouch (I think it’s real leather) and gift box. But the quality check isn’t great.

Oh yes, the one Fasttech has is indeed Leen 1203-1. Thanks for identifying it.

No problem! :wink:
Maybe it is worth trying to push fasttech to get new more Leen models…

You better be happy now!!!

that G301B looks sweet indeed, btw :open_mouth:

Yay :D!
I guess its good that we asked for them, I know I did and lo and behold - theyre here!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Veer, should we start worrying for your credit card?

Not at all, Im going to buy them as soon as I get my charge back money from Mistertao where I placed order in late september(G201B+G101S), hopefully Ill get my money back in a month(even tho its been already 4 months since I filled reclamation request to my bank) and then Im looking into more of what Fasttech has to offer :D!

How are These Ganzo tools, compared to leatherman and other cheap Chinese tools?

I still dont own one, but what people have said is that they are worth their money(except perhaps for G301, its way too expensive for Chinese multi tool IMO and should cost no more than 30$ instead of 35-40:money_mouth_face: and level above other Chinese cheapos, but they dont come with Leathermans warranty thus not as good as Leathermans, but they also cost far less, especially for those who live outside USA where Leathermans are either unavailable or cost 2-5x more than they cost in USA.

Some like them, some dont, overall Ive seen positive feedback regarding G201, G301 and G101S.

I hope some fellow members who own some will chime in and give their comments regarding Ganzo and/or Ganzo VS Leatherman.

I’ve had a Ganzo for around 5/6 years and i’m very happy with it. I’ve had a LM squirt PS4 and I’m very happy with it. I’ve had a LM Fuse for a couple months and i’m happy with it (but it has seen almost no use)… I had a LM knock off (the famous mammoth one, mine Truper branded), and quality was way under, imho, Ganzo.
Werner, i guess you’ve seen the multis in Lidl, those are Ganzos, but with a little bit lower quality (finishing and stuff like that).
As Veer pointed out, LM comes with a looong warranty, but it is much more expensive too. I’ve taking my ganzo everywhere ,last time in Sachsen, and the previous one, a month cycling in iceland, using it for repairs, cooking (yeah!) and all that i needed. They’re not as cool looking as LMs, not as light as other brands/models, but more than enough for regular use. Actually, better ergonomics than some LM’s and Victorinox. And, btw, in my LM Fuse, costing like 4 ganzos, the wire cutters rub everytime i open the pliers… so i guess QC can be blamed not only in chinese brands…

I’ve been considering this one for quite some time:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10002792/1208202-authentic-strider-fixed-blade-nylon-sheath-hunting

Check this video out :wink: :

Wow! the fake strider… that is that i call a “recurved blade” haha
It seems very sturdy but i prefer a real brand.

I recently got that G-101S, a small multitool.
It has no GANZO branding on it and quality is pretty generic, nothing special. Similar to local “Biltema 5EUR kids multitools” or so.

On the other hand, I would say the larger G301 is great concerning the price / quality!
For example, I bought a Leatherman Wave half a year ago and it had some issues…
Handles were very un-evenly tightened and the small knife had absolutely terrible sharpening job done.
The blade edge had a metal “flap”, ugh…

Ganzo however had a super sharp blade, which according to my brother (gift) could cut through 2” heavy duty pneumatic hose with one effortless slice…

Keep in mind, G301 is pretty big. Even bigger than Wave.

Any comment on this?
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10002795/1208201-buck-camping-hunting-knife

xatu, this is the real fake one!!!
Really, it’s worth getting it just for the fun of a torture test like the one in the video :slight_smile:

EDIT TO ADD:

Really beefy, just talking with my brother about the same one, he says it’s half price than anywhere else, just like the strider (why such a big difference, btw?) You know what i don’t like about that one? the laser design on the blade right next to the handle… i think it makes the blade unnecessarily weaker in the worst spot… if it didn’t have it , i’d order it, because i like the shape very much.