More good DD deals for -June 16- (most are ended already.. DD) Update for July 16

Hi dear,thanks for your great support ,and I have confirmed those three items ,because three sku you bought before,I help apply all blf friends make groupbuy price ,so the price is lower than now ,and this activity cannot support all the items ,also this month we donot have 10off coupon,but if our blf firends like their love item,can pm me here, I can support all of you whoslesale price ,make whosesale link to you and you can make your order use special link .
And if you all like items but the price is higher than before ,can leave link or sku in here, let me know,I will make sure all the deal is real .
have a great day
summer

This one:

With 10% off coupon it was like $12 and change. I think it was about a dollar cheaper before their big “sale” and all the prices went up.

It is a real thrower. It out throws my Keygos clone by a wide margin. If you want a spotlight of a C8, this will work. It still has a spill beam but it has a tight hot spot that out throws everything else I own.

UltraFire™ Z5 5Mode XM-L T6 1600LM Zoom Flashlight
by UltraFire SKU: A1754000QF

How do you think this one ? :slight_smile:

Aha, so it’s the cheapest C8 in my list above :bigsmile:
Modes? Does it have memory? Current @HI? PWM? Beam profile (clean, with artifacts…)? Thanks :stuck_out_tongue: (was thinking on buy a few cheap C8 for gifts)

From description. WTF?! :bigsmile:
Modes: 5
Mode Arrangement : Hi > Lo >Fast Strobe

Summer, that’s a really nice price for that zoomie :smiley:

KLARUS® XT11 Dual Switch Tactical 600 Lumen LED Flashlight
by KLARUS SKU: A1754000KA

SkyRay™ SKY RAY KING 3x CREE XML T6 3-Mode 2000 Lumens LED Flashlight
by SkyRay SKU: A1754000PR

UltraFire™ Z5 5Mode XM-L T6 1600LM Zoom Flashlight
by UltraFire SKU: A1754000QF

The hot sku and many people purchase.Hope you all will like . :slight_smile:
When you purchase can use one of the coupons:
anniv3off - 3% discount on purchase of $ 10.
anniv1and1half - 1.5 $ discount on any product.
anniv3off100 - $ 3 discount on the purchase of $ 100.
anniv6off200 - $ 6 discount on the purchase of $ 200.
retailmenot5off, definitive5off,codes5off- 5% discount for the purchase price - any.
These coupons are valid until July 31, 2012.

DD sell this for $15,99, but last week a very similar flashlight cost only $12,39 with a coupn only $11,15

We have a thread about it:

Buwuve, don’t be surprised :bigsmile: They (DD) always do that :bigsmile: So, when you see a good deal - go for it, don’t wait for a better one (deal) :bigsmile:

My 2100 arrived today. It is in perfect condition, I am 100% happy.

Also my quickest delivery from China for some time (14 days!)

Good to know the DD UF-2100s are still good. The 504b I recently received are of significantly lower quality than the two 504bs I received last year. Wish I had ordered two UF-2100s on the E1320 groupbuy.

my UF-S2 Cree XM-L U2 has been dispatched by DD. 3 weeks. can’t wait.

Its a problem with some of these really budget flashlights, low priced, that they change stock pretty quickly, and in next stock there are regurarly lower quality flashlights.
SO, prices go sddown, but also quality goes down. (Im talking about flashlights like Ultrafire Q5 and T6, Uniquefire T6 - in fact you get Ultrafie with weird reflector and vbery bad internals, etc you never know what you’ll get)

SpeedSix, when you can :slight_smile: More good DD deals for -June 16- (most are ended already.. DD) Update for July 16

These bats 大龙网_跨境电商B2B商机平台_移动端跨境贸易新体验 are not bad (if they still send the same as on he pictures.)

They are quite OK for wealer LEDS, maybe even for XML.
True capacity is 2000mAh, so its just like blue Trustfire protected from dx, but cheaper.

Protection circuit cant stand higher currents… (for example well driven XML).
Voltage sag is not to big, better than 2 kinds (out of 4) Trustfire flames I have, and same voltage sag as other Trustfire flames I have :slight_smile:
Previpusly they were priced higher than 10$.

Sunwayman C10A can be had for 41.12 (not really a low price, but in comparison to other shops, it seems to be okay) Use Dino10off coupon.

And their hidden XML P60 drop in after coupon DINO10OFF only $7.55

and XML OP reflector p60 for $8.09 , use same coupon

You judge… the XML is probably another gamble on tint and output!

Don’t think I’d risk the “hidden XML” one - don’t really fancy a chin strap on a drop-in. Quote from the description:

“With internal insurance for protection, the strobe light can work well all the time. This lightweight outdoor lamp cup with the chin strap, so that the position can be adjusted forward or backward.”

Looking forward to hearing about your new light.
And I hope you have fun here - I know I do :wink:

[/quote]

Aha, so it’s the cheapest C8 in my list above :bigsmile:
Modes? Does it have memory? Current @HI? PWM? Beam profile (clean, with artifacts…)? Thanks :stuck_out_tongue: (was thinking on buy a few cheap C8 for gifts)

From description. WTF?! :bigsmile:
Modes: 5
Mode Arrangement : Hi > Lo >Fast Strobe
:smiley:
[/quote]

It is 5 modes. High, med, low, strobe and SOS. No memory. Beam is pretty clean but has an outter ring. The spill gets more intense towards the hot spot but the hot spot is very focused and round and fairly small. Hot spot is about 12” at 10’ but very round and bright. It is a disk of intense light. Don’t know current but I suspect it is not overdriven. I can’t notice PWM.

For $12, it’s a good solid big head light. I prefer it to the Kegoes clone because the clone I got has these very sharp crenulations on the head and tail. They are sharp enough to cut yourself on if you are not careful.

My C8 from DD did come with a few nicks and chips in the finish. On most lights this would annoy me but the light in question was only $12 and was intended as a user anyway so I didn’t worry about it too much.

I find frequently that when reading DD”s descriptions , It really gives me the impression that either they have no clue.
Or they’re setting you up to send whatever they choose.
( Pretty sure the latter is true. )

Description at the top : * UltraFire™ *
aluminum F12-A 3 mode SSC T6 LED Flashlight

Farther down described as :

Brand: UniqueFire
Model: UF12-A
LED Emitter Type: CREE XML-U2

SSC T-6 ? When did Seoul Semi Conductor start making T-6 led’s ?
Likely meant as Stainless Steel Cap, but you never know…

So which is it ? Ultrafire or Uniquefire ? T-6 or U2 ?
They may be close , but they are not the same.

More importantly , Why would I purchase this ?
The seller can’t even decide what it is. How will I know what I’m getting ?

Kinda like the wf-504b 5 mode with “polymer body” that I bought from them.
When it finally did get to me, it was a Uniquefire L2 3 mode…

Yep, mistakes happen.
Some sellers appear to have “mistakes” as a business model !! :expressionless: