More good DD deals for -June 16- (most are ended already.. DD) Update for July 16

I thought someone may have taken me seriously. Thanks for the laugh.

lol hey for our anniversary deal…let’s double the price of the king that’s selling well…lmao

I didn’t click your link because I checked their sale ad and it was a bunch of nothing. I didn’t notice the King was $100 during their “SALE”. What a joke. It’s so hard to trust them when they do stuff like this.

Srsly Seriously, someone might take it seriously without clicking that link NOW or knowing the price that was “then=which is now=$106.99” on this item when I posted that link(106.99:money_mouth_face: :smiley:

I don’t speak whatever language that was.

sad-face.
it’s only been been two weeks thought, and they’ve sent my charger and cells.

I edited that for you :stuck_out_tongue:

This is after the 70% discount. And by discount I mean TO DD. You pay 170%.

What did you expect? You know how DD considers us friends. This is their anniversary, it's only right "dear friends" foot the bill haha

Soo lame..

(they still have it (or clone) for 60

Every time I see an item stupidly priced, I just wonder who are the geniouses who decide upon the prices and if they bother to do a bit of market research online beforehand... would be nice if this had 70% on the $65 which is the price you find online for the KING. Who wouldn't buy one (or two)?

Glad I’m not the only one who found the Anniversary sale(??) a bit of a wash out. I had a good look yesterday, and saw absolutely nothing of interest, and seemed to remember seeing a few things more expensive than before.

I do have to say I enjoyed their main picture page of women’s underwear…lol showing off quite a bit they are…

Yup, lovely collection :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

harmlessly, i was looking for good DD deals on flashlights, and now i end up being h*rny wtf?!

Has anyone got there UF-2100s yet?

I think I'm in the second group, E - any word on the lights you sourced from KD? I think DD is going to screw some people with their pricing 'mistake'.

I got my $9.24 UF-2100. Really happy with it. You guys will get yours.

Yes, got mine this morning ($9.89). Quick test with old battery & it seems to work - charging a cell now to play with it tonight.

edit >> typo