More good DD deals for -June 16- (most are ended already.. DD) Update for July 16

taz, bit of marketing research, like installing invisiblehand on your browser, and have automatic price alerts. this is so embarrassing for an online retail company.

The answer you entered for the CAPTCHA was not correct.

Has anyone ordered SkyRay STL-V2 from them recently??

A small self reminder :bigsmile: (algmost all lights are XML T6, except the small ones)

Marsfire W-051: $29.69
Ultrafire U-80: $26.99
Palight A8: $25.99
Trustfire 168A-T6: $25.69 (another one similar)
Ultrafire UF-980L: $24.69 (still available)
Fenix E05: $18.69
Uniquefire UF-V3: $18.39 (XML U2?)
Ultrafire X2: $17.99
Ultrafire (C8 style): $17.99
Bronte RA05: $17.69
Uniquefire (C8 style): $17.69
Skilhunt Ramble-I: $16.99
Uniquefire C8: $16.39
Bronte RA04: $16.39
Uniquefire Z5: $15.99
Ultrafire C8: $15.99
SkyRay T6-108: $15.99
SltraFire C8: $15.69
Ultrafire (another C8): $14.99
Bronte RA01: $14.99
Uniquefire (C8): $14.39
Tank TK-360: $13.99 (R5 from pics, not Q4)
Uniquefire UF-2100: $13.39
Brown Tank E09: $11.99

Yeah I finally got the 10 UF2100s I ordered they were here when I got home today.

See, I told you not to worry. DD has been on fire lately. They are actually shipping items people order! If they keep this up, they might even stay in bussiness long enough to learn from Their mistakes. Like maybe not wildly changing prices for no reason.

My UF2100 came today as well. That’s a hard to beat deal.

Hi dear friend,thanks for your great support and trust ,would you like send your love item sku to me ,and let me know that sku ’s price before this activity ,and I will help all of you check this ,we need make sure this is real deal ,ok ? :wink:
Hope everything goes well .
summer

It’s OK Summer. I ordered three flashlights before the sale and I have them now. Got a Sky Ray King for $59, a UF-2100 for $9.24 and a C-8 for $12. Those were great deals and I got them all within 3 weeks or so. All are perfect and I like them. The C-8 had a scuff on it but I don’t really care as it was $12 and will be a beater light anyway.

Hey, Speedsix, which C8 did you ordered? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi dear,thanks for your great support ,and I have confirmed those three items ,because three sku you bought before,I help apply all blf friends make groupbuy price ,so the price is lower than now ,and this activity cannot support all the items ,also this month we donot have 10off coupon,but if our blf firends like their love item,can pm me here, I can support all of you whoslesale price ,make whosesale link to you and you can make your order use special link .
And if you all like items but the price is higher than before ,can leave link or sku in here, let me know,I will make sure all the deal is real .
have a great day
summer

This one:

With 10% off coupon it was like $12 and change. I think it was about a dollar cheaper before their big “sale” and all the prices went up.

It is a real thrower. It out throws my Keygos clone by a wide margin. If you want a spotlight of a C8, this will work. It still has a spill beam but it has a tight hot spot that out throws everything else I own.

UltraFire™ Z5 5Mode XM-L T6 1600LM Zoom Flashlight
by UltraFire SKU: A1754000QF

How do you think this one ? :slight_smile:

Aha, so it’s the cheapest C8 in my list above :bigsmile:
Modes? Does it have memory? Current @HI? PWM? Beam profile (clean, with artifacts…)? Thanks :stuck_out_tongue: (was thinking on buy a few cheap C8 for gifts)

From description. WTF?! :bigsmile:
Modes: 5
Mode Arrangement : Hi > Lo >Fast Strobe

Summer, that’s a really nice price for that zoomie :smiley:

KLARUS® XT11 Dual Switch Tactical 600 Lumen LED Flashlight
by KLARUS SKU: A1754000KA

SkyRay™ SKY RAY KING 3x CREE XML T6 3-Mode 2000 Lumens LED Flashlight
by SkyRay SKU: A1754000PR

UltraFire™ Z5 5Mode XM-L T6 1600LM Zoom Flashlight
by UltraFire SKU: A1754000QF

The hot sku and many people purchase.Hope you all will like . :slight_smile:
When you purchase can use one of the coupons:
anniv3off - 3% discount on purchase of $ 10.
anniv1and1half - 1.5 $ discount on any product.
anniv3off100 - $ 3 discount on the purchase of $ 100.
anniv6off200 - $ 6 discount on the purchase of $ 200.
retailmenot5off, definitive5off,codes5off- 5% discount for the purchase price - any.
These coupons are valid until July 31, 2012.

DD sell this for $15,99, but last week a very similar flashlight cost only $12,39 with a coupn only $11,15

We have a thread about it:

Buwuve, don’t be surprised :bigsmile: They (DD) always do that :bigsmile: So, when you see a good deal - go for it, don’t wait for a better one (deal) :bigsmile:

My 2100 arrived today. It is in perfect condition, I am 100% happy.

Also my quickest delivery from China for some time (14 days!)

Good to know the DD UF-2100s are still good. The 504b I recently received are of significantly lower quality than the two 504bs I received last year. Wish I had ordered two UF-2100s on the E1320 groupbuy.

my UF-S2 Cree XM-L U2 has been dispatched by DD. 3 weeks. can’t wait.

Its a problem with some of these really budget flashlights, low priced, that they change stock pretty quickly, and in next stock there are regurarly lower quality flashlights.
SO, prices go sddown, but also quality goes down. (Im talking about flashlights like Ultrafire Q5 and T6, Uniquefire T6 - in fact you get Ultrafie with weird reflector and vbery bad internals, etc you never know what you’ll get)