more powerful then the sky ray king

95k cd thrower (TK70)

HID thrower (about 6500 lumens OTF)

Wow, those are AWESOME shots!!! (are they yours?). Thx for sharing. I really gotta get a SLR again. =)

this light thing is getting to my head , now that someone mentioned the xtar s1, i cant seem to look away from it, i didnt know it existed. it seems perfect, it is not too big,(only 240mm) length and more powerful then the king with excellent flood and throw combination, seems perfect???!?

What do you think, is there any other lights in that size/price range that i need to know about before i regret the purchase?

No problem, send the money to my bank, and i will lwt you know when i receive the lights, lol

For one XTAR S1 you can buy 3-4 SR King.. :p

I stick my King in my TM 11 holster and carry it 8+ hours on duty . I am using my King every day, all my others are collecting dust !

@Manny - is that a pic of Ralf in your avatar?

I saw this image on Flickr looking under lights and felt in love with it, it reminded of me throwing light at night. We as light lovers are either lonely folks, or real flashaholics or maybe both …… :bigsmile:

If it is Ralph …. Thanks for the bad ass image !

For those who don't know Ralf:

http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/2008-01/handheld-sunbeam

I still remember this article distinctly the first time I read it in PopSci. His creations would definitely be more brigther than the SkyRay King (actually most of the lights on this forum for that matter except for maybe ma_sha1's). This guy doesn't do beamshots, he does cloud shots... LOL

Get it from HKE, very fast service and it’s branded as a Sky Ray so you know it’s the real deal, instead of generic non-branded; I bought from HKE and highly recommend them. NW US$ 69.99 w/shipping.

http://hkequipment.net/index.php?sp=&p=6&cat2=51&cat1=32&cat0=1&id=1340&cat1=32&cat0=1&new=&more=&s=cf8e755bc962651b07c3141e8f2b5498&lang=en

Ebay ! I got mine from a guy on ebay. He takes the time to open it, check and put batteries in it for proper functions. He lives not far from where they produce the lights. Mine was at home in 6 business days…. Leo-shop is the sellers name …… It was $68.00… amazing packaging … It looked like a big yellow football of bubble pack ……

that maxiblaster beam is unbeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeevable

Yes but the Leo-shop is for a CW KING and not the NW which is what the OP was looking for, and I don’t see any branding on the CW KING in his photos :expressionless:
Now if the OP decides he wants a CW KING instead, HKE has those too branded so you know they are the real deal and shipped for only $64.99

Mine came Skyray branded and with the skyray box, extra orings, lanyard and Chinese and English instructions. I ordered on a Thursday and got the following Friday(7)business days…… I’m not a spammer and can speak only from experience and satisfied customer service !!!

Leo-Shop i think i purchased one of my very first lights from he’s Ebay shop. At the time vendors
were few. And plenty of e-mails going back and forth. I think the package is scheduled for delivery next week.

beam shots are are fantastic. The handheld emitting the beacon, is that an HID? Im guessing not as the beam is too tight and focused. Amazing pic and that’s one heck of flashlight!

i dont think u going to get anything better for 60$ bucks + about 35 $ worth of panasonic batteries and 30$ hobbyking charger (imaxb6genuine) for a decent charger u’ll have package to last next 5 years atleast :slight_smile: i’ve been trawling around and found this is best bang for buck!! and a small hand held one Super Mini Tank007 E09 or UF2100 :slight_smile: or u can do this :stuck_out_tongue:

Sipik SK68 Cree 120Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight
SKU:A1756000DG
Color: Blue
Original Price: AU$ 7.99
My Price: AU$ 7.03
1 piece AU$ 7.03

UltraFire UF-2100 1000LM 3-Mode CREE XM-L T6 Super Bright LED Flashlight (1 x 18650 Li-ion Battery) *1
SKU:A13790000A
Original Price: AU$ 30.53
My Price: AU$ 13.43
1 piece AU$ 13.43

Super Mini Tank007 E09 CREE R2 140 Lumen LED Flashlight
SKU:A06310000L
Original Price: AU$ 12.87
My Price: AU$ 11.32
1 piece AU$ 11.32

RICHONG RC-7001 LED Flashlight (1*AAA Battery)
SKU:A17570000P
Original Price: AU$ 4.15
My Price: AU$ 3.65
1 piece AU$ 3.65

Total before tax for this shipment: AU$ 35.43

SkyRay CREE XML T6 3-Mode 2000Lumens LED Flashlight 2Pcs
SKU:A1754000PR
Original Price: US$ 65.69
My Price: US$ 59.12
1 piece US$ 59.12

i warn u its from dino direct and its been 5 weeks i havent not recieved any of them yet!! i order my batteries and charger from ebay and HK and got them with in 7 business days

Amen to that…. I hate waiting to see the light ….:…
J)