MTE Light Mini-Review BRIGHT

The beam has a lot of flood, but it's still very bright towards the center, and a little bit dimmer torwards the edge, and then it fades off a bit if you know what I mean. The beam is very large, and at close ranges, it is great as a weapon mounted light, since it floods the whole room, leaving no dark spots behind, perfect, since you want to see everything in that room. It's a great light for weapon mounting and room flooding, but it is still decently bright a far ranges from the shear brightness of it. If you want extremly concentrated lights at far ranges, get the MTE M-2. It has an adjustable head that offers a PERFECT circle of light, the middle of the beam is just as bright as the edge, and can be focused down to the LED, which is like a rectangle, with a smaller rectangle at the side of it. That can light up a garage door, and only the garage door, all the way down the street(hehe). It's very bright, and when pointed in the sky, it makes a beam, almost like you have a light-sword in your hands.

I'm a bit of a pyro too. I love the 4th, but I don't deal with actual major explosives. The TIR is made of Lexan, so it's very strong for it's size and thickness.