MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Now that my order is placed, I figured I’d let you other schmucks know they’re back in-stock now :wink:

(I think?) :beer:

Convoy C8 & S2 regular and mini host numbers dropping fast :slight_smile: glad I got my order in.

LOL

I snagged a couple so I’m good.

Richard, is there a 22mm buck available? I need 2S going into a bunch of parallel-connected emitters, and going to at least 3A on the max high. I thought I read that you had one, but I can’t find it on the website.

See here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/32835. I just ordered the 22's from OSHPark. Richard updated his site with config info on the 22. Don't think he's offering assembled yet - if that's what you are look'n for.

Thanks Tom. Assembled is what I was looking for, but maybe I can figure out how to build one.

Ok… who made the run on C8 holsters? :slight_smile:

RMM do you have an ETA on responding to emails since the move? I had sent an email on 5/16. Thanks.

If you sent it on 5/16 and I haven't responded then resend it. It's probably lost in the abyss somewhere...I'm more caught up than that!

I'm going to put a few up for sale on the site since I got some boards in and have the time to build a few now. Just a warning--they're not going to be cheap. The parts aren't super cheap and the time and difficulty of building one of them is probably more than twice what a normal FET driver is.

Thanks, Richard!

Richard, do you have more spec about the new 2800mAh efest 35A?

Just those from the factory. It doesn't look like HKJ has done a review of them yet, and being that they just came in today I also haven't been able to really test them. I will charge one up tomorrow and see how it does direct drive compared to the usual suspects, then with a comparative capacity test (if I can find my dang charger! )

Issue corrected

That is an error. You can send me a PM next time. Thanks!

Sorry, I was between patients at work and just posted it without thinking of PM’ing you. I edited my original post.

Richard, I was just looking on your website for the 22mm Buck driver. I see you’ve added the 17mm and 20mm low profile drivers (but the 20mm is out of stock). Are we going to see the 22mm version soon? I’m trying to be patient. I know you’re just one (very busy) man! :bigsmile: I really don’t need over 3A or a low profile, but I need the 22mm size. I know the pcb layout is shared in OshPark, but I can’t build drivers yet. :_(

RMM,
Thank you for putting more button top Windyfires for sale. It’s a great little battery. I’m going to place an order for more later when get to a desktop.

Richard, are you interested in carrying some of led4power’s LD-2 driver for those of us in the states who can’t afford to buy a minimum of 10 pieces? Inquiring minds would like to know! :stuck_out_tongue: If not, some people were talking about doing a group buy. I just thought it might make more sense for you to carry them, since you’re already set up for retail sales, including all the packaging, shipping, etc.