MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Nice additions, I’ll have to pick up a few mcpcbs’s. It’s surprising there’s a 32 mm XM but not MT. Sooner or later.

What lights use a 32mm MCPCB other than the Trustfire X9?

Mag D tube is 34mm ID.

Well, I'm not sure I can sway you, but if 4300K is your sweet spot then the 4000K is what I would go with, recognizing that like most warmer tints you will lose some lumens in the process. I don't mind the 5000K MT-G2 at all and think it's pretty pleasant, but the 4000K is beautiful ;)

RMM, are you planning to restock the BLF17DD pcb’s?

Of course! They are supposed to be coming today.

Sweet!

...not only the headlamps, but better instructions for the lights. I am not a design artist by any means, but a little bit of graphical representation can go a long way! I am going to create some of these graphics to illustrate the different firmwares and their functions.

Hopefully this makes sense!

Awesome idea!

The Maxtoch SN6X-2X does.

Ordered some stuff from your shop. I expect Ace Ventura to be here anytime. If it isn’t ham fisted through the mail slot I’ll be very disappointed. It’s the only way my stuff ever comes in. Even had my last light hanging out the mailslot.

usps hiring out in front of the home depot?

Going to try the copper pcbs though, and a mt-g2 (I think that’s what it was, the one that has a more natural light and runs 6v)

Richard, or any one else here, have you done any comparison testing of the Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh and Panasonic NCR18650BD 3200mAh batteries under different loads up to 6 Amps or so? I wondered as per the curves I have seen for the 3400 mAh version it starts to sag badly at any draw over 2 Amps or so. Might well include the 2900 mAh PF version in the question too. At any substantial current draws I would expect the higher current rated batteries to have greater available capacity than the 3400 mAh version. Am I full of it?

Rich, you're on the right track. Both the PF and the BD kill the B when it comes to high drain. Check out http://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Common18650comparator.php

I had a crack. I think it's all self explanatory. Always starts from off that's a given. It being a continuous circle would imply it's a loop.

aoeu;

Looks good so far but how do you show that a longest press turns off the light from any level and the next short press from that off turns the light back on to the last level. That is how the latest 7 level firmware for the SRK and M6 lights works. Maybe an OFF in the middle of the circle with double ended arrows from each brightness level to the center OFF and notes for explaining the meaning beside the arrows such as “Longest press off” and “Short press back on at level prior to off”. Just a suggestion.

That’s a very neat feature Rich, I don’t have that one……YET! :slight_smile:

Hmm I was only interpreting RMM’s image and simplifying it. I thought that’s the only thing he was trying to communicate. I’ll need to take a closer look at the actual interface you’re referring to draw it up.

I figured that his was a sample image and different ones would be needed for different user interfaces but I was trying to adapt what you drew to what I have on several M6 and SRK clone RMM lights as far as the latest seven level user interface is concerned.

DBCstm; Richard can update the firmware in your lights I believe. He did so for a couple of mine. I was the one who originally suggested the UI enhancement which he implemented and I really like not having to cycle through multiple settings to turn the light off.

I’ll definitely be hitting Richard up for this version, thanks to him and others here I can now do the updating myself. Loving the options it represents.

Could be done but would need concise explanations. With specific times required for short long and off durations.