MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Ok thanks for the quick answer, I did the email notice thing so hopefully that will let me know :slight_smile:

everything I need is in stock except the host:/ is that two weeks also?

Which host? I've got a bunch of Convoys I need to go through and assemble before adding to the site.

regular s2 unless the new c8’s will accept protected cells (it’ll be a gift)

God bless you Richard! I’m stressed for you just reading this thread… I’d hate to see the order queue. I feel guilty wanting to add to the list.

my sentiments exactly. I feel bad e-mailing him. I think he needs to clone himself 5 times.

My wife is going to be putting in an order for me today. Richard, you said you would remove an MCU for free if you got to keep the MCU, right? I hope that works for a Zener Mod driver. I told asked my wife to order me a Qlite Zener Mod driver for MT-G2 with the MCU removed so it would be single mode only. If you do need anything for that, let me know.

David, that works. Just make sure to tell her ask her to put the information in the order comments so I know what to do.

I did tell her that already. The reason I’m not doing the order myself is because a couple weeks ago, I gave her my login and showed her my “Wish List” hoping to get some things for Christmas. :santa: If I log in and see an order in my history that I didn’t make, it would spoil the surprise! So, if there have been/will be any other orders from “me” before Christmas, don’t tell me about it! :bigsmile:

so should I order or wait til website says they’re in stock?

I could have sworn I saw an affordable zoomie on the Mtn Electronics site; not the JAX Z1.

Forgot if it was a host or full unit but now I cannot find it.

What happened!

The S2s won't be here for at least another week, unfortunately.

I believe you are thinking of the Uniquefire UF-T20--one of my favorites. I think it is out of stock but there should be more here soon.

Good to hear. I guess I didn’t expect it to disappear from the site and wish list.
Definitely in for a couple of them.

Eh?? http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=379

I looked and looked and looked and couldn’t find it earlier.
Its not just CRS that gets you in old age :stuck_out_tongue:

Could always be RMM playing jokes on you. :wink:

Yea, he’s a sly one. :bigsmile:

i dont know if you mension it before ,but what kind of method you use for dedome? gazoline?

I don't use gasoline anymore. I stopped using it last March and now I turn on the LED and use its own heat and a knife to remove the dome.