MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

...free to get caught up on all of your stuff! Finished my last final today, so now it's Christmas and Flashlight time! If you've been waiting, look for a shipping notification soon.

You ought to take a couple of days to spend some quality time with the fambly, now that you’re out of school for a bit. :wink:

My best to the McD’s, Enjoy!

I will rest as soon as all of these driver orders that are a few weeks old get out!

You’re gonna have to teach your mom and wife how to solder.
Give a class, let the mailman help.
Neighbors.
Prof’s.
The more the merrier! :slight_smile:

Richard :)

Are all batteries coming in next week? Need to get some protected cells :)

Also, does that Xtar usb charger fit protected cells?

Since you are a law student, and have successfully completed all of your first year classes, you simply must begin offering

DarkTort Flashlights

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1699/10011820/2025800-darktort-dtc-20-1-cree-xm-l2-t6-870lm-7-mode-cool

I have to have one of those! Only one more semester, not year, to go. All of my law school friends will get a big kick out of that light. They are always using my flashlights in hypotheticals.

Nice. :slight_smile:

Which is going to win after your graduation, the business or sitting in a law office all day? Trying to do both with a full time law practice seems like a bit much.

Yes, they are coming in next week.

Yes, the MC1 and VC2 will fit protected cells.

The business will carry on, for a while at least, but I may have to scale back on the amount of custom work I can do.

I can help you out there Richard.

you can delete my potential orders. I got a load of bits on their way from FastTech and James

If they don’t work out I’ll get back to you. I am not in your sites sales countries so I’ll have to pester you via e-mail again.

Neil

I… I… don’t… get… it. :~ What am I missing here?

My best guess is some one has read this book

What Gj said! Before law school I used to think of a tort as a kind of dessert.

I think that would be a torte.

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cakes/tortes/

Except int eh title of that book, where the dessert is spelt tort

at leas that is what the book title picture implies

No, it's a play on tort vs torte. Read the book's description. It's about a caterer for a law firm who gets involved investigating a case.

Yes, exactly. Not arguing the point. Just minimal crap typing on the iPhone now.