MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Hey RMM… Just curious if you’ve got any more XP-L inbound in the 3D tint?

ToyKeeper, have you tried a lens from flashlightlensdotcom? The glass lens (UCL) is thin and dang near invisible, rated at something like 99% transmission. The UCLp acrylic lenses are all 2.25mm and some 98% transmission.

What size is your favorite? I know you like the smaller lights so the UCL would probably be necessary and Chris’ range of sizes in those is sort of limited.

Yes I do. Should be in this week.

2A as well?

I haven’t tried those yet. Been meaning to, but there seems to be a strong correlation between AR lenses and glued threads, so it’s difficult to get some of them apart. I’ll most likely get some D25A lenses there though, if I can, and a BLF X6 lens. Perhaps one for an Olight S10 too, though I’ve found that the cheap UF-602C lens works there.

Unfortunately, I can’t replace the lens or LED on any Zebralights, and one D25A still refuses to let me get the pill out.

Yes indeed!

Richard, when are you expecting the BLF17DD-Z boards back in?

Also, have you thought about stocking those Oshpark 22/24/26mm contact boards? It would honestly make more sense for me just to buy one at a time for two dollars apiece (or whatever you would have to charge to be profitable) as I need them.

Looking through my wish list getting ready to place an order, do you have any XinTD c8 flashlights comming anytime soon or should I look elsewhere for one of those?

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=80

Hey RMM I purchased a small holster from you and absolutely love it. I need more just wondering when they will be in stock?

I'm not going to be carrying any more bare BLF17DD-Z boards. I put the rest of them available as drivers. Once those are gone, I am going to be switching to the single sided boards that can serve double duty.

I remember seeing the boards, but I can't remember who made them? At any rate, contact boards aren't an issue even to make from scratch.

I assume that you're talking about the XP-G2 version? Yes, I always have more on the way when they are available.

Should be on Monday, although it would probably be cheaper for you to just buy a holster from Fasttech or somewhere else, unless you're ordering other stuff too.

your right, I was talking about the xpg2, sorry for not clarifying that. Which XinTD flashlight throws the furthest between the xpg2 and XML's? That's all I'm looking for in this particular light, seeing as far as I can see. If you have another recommendation I'm all ears! I'm ready to order now or I can wait for the right light, definitely getting a charger and p60 drop in from you today tho.

The XP-G2 definitely throws farther. The hotspot on the XP-G2 is very focused. They put a different reflector in that model to complement the XP-G2 and it works very well.

Is that reflector available as a retrofit? I’ve been thinking of changing out my XinTD V4 and going for throw with the smaller die.

I'll have to ask Hank what he's using in there. I'm guessing that focus must be a pain because the bezels are glued on the XP-G2 versions where they haven't been on the others. Of course, things that are a pain are your speciality, so it should be right up your alley!

Any chance of getting a 2- or 3-level version of the “Nanjg 110 Boost Driver - 17mm - 1-2x AA, 1xCR123A, 1xLiFePo4”

I’m looking to give away my, er, surplus flashlights, without lithium-ion cells and issues charging them safely.

The 1-mode boost driver would work — but better to have at least 2 levels if anyone makes one.

I’ve found “18650” sized NiMH cells (“4/3 A”) are available, and various sizes of the newer tech LiFePO4 cells — both of which would be safe enough as gifts.

New items:

• Ledil CUTE Optics for the 32mm 3XP
  • MT-G2 M0 4000K Bare LEDs
  • XM-L2 U2 3C on 12mm Aluminum MCPCB
  • XM-L2 U2 2A Bare LED
  • XM-L2 T6 4D LEDs on Noctigons
  • XM-L2 T4 6A2 LEDs on Noctigons

Back in stock:

• XM-L2 U2 1A Bare LEDs
  • XM-L2 T6 4C LEDs
  • Color XM-L LEDs
  • Multi-Color 17mm Driver
  • XP-L V6 3D Bare & Triple
  • Triple Nichia
  • MT-G2 Q0 Bare LED & 16mm Noctigon
  • XP-G2 S3 3C Bare LED
  • LD-2C Buck Driver
  • Qlite Drivers

...and probably some things I'm forgetting!

1. When do you expect to get more of the 18ga wire?

2. The BLF17DD still has low voltage shut-off, correct?

1. Sorry, I just looked and I actually have a lot of it, but must have forgotten to add it to the site last time.

2. Yes it does.

I just checked your pricing on the bare XP-L 3D, and it gets more expensive at higher quanities. Not sure if the error is more widespread.