MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

That’s cool. Say for stripping and re-anodizing, can that color of anodize be baked darker? I saw a home Duracoat kit that looked straight forward and that made me wonder if anodize or Duracoat make any difference in getting the heat out of that light cannon? Oops, just checked the price Cerakote or Duracoat are expensive. Maybe they can be baked darker if they only supply one color. For me a little variation in the color is a nice change.

Edit: maybe you can get them to brand your hosts MTN Fire

That’s cool RMM!
And baking it can give you a brown or even copper colored light, shouldn’t affect the text as it’s laser etched into the bare Al.
Military grade HAIII that I’ve seen tends to go olive drab when baked, and it takes forever at high temps.
I have no idea what the light sky blue anodize of the XinTD would do in the oven. Might just have to find out! :slight_smile:

Edit: the next verse just dawned on me, isn’t the Chinese flag a symbol of the Sun? So where is the devil? In the house of the rising sun? Hey, I didn’t write the song…
EditII: Oops, maybe that’s Japan’s flag. I’m so easily confused…

Ah yes… I need to get myself a ComfyFire brand flashlight! :bigsmile:

It still isn't as good as Uranusfire, that's the one I was going with until I found out that someone else had already taken it!

Back in stock:

• Unprotected button top NCR18650PF
  • Unprotected flat top King Kong 26650
  • Unprotected button top NCR18650B
  • Unprotected flat top LG D1 18650

New:

• Samsung INR18650-25R unprotected button top & unprotected flat top (these will be on the site later tonight and are very limited quantity)

Also, I got a BUNCH of the Sony VTC4 and new VTC5 on order. These are really hard to get right now.

Got my 8 Unprotected button top NCR18650PF batteries ordered. :bigsmile: Now for the CREE XM-L2 U2 1A LED on Noctigon 20mm MCPCB. :frowning: I will be real happy when my AR coated lens gets here for my RMM Small Sun ZY-T08. J)
Thanks Richard 8)

Thanks Richard, you’re doing one ell of a job!

Also, got some new battery cases:

• 1x and 2x 26650 cases
  • 2x and 4x 14500/AA cases

A few other small handy items coming online soon. I have received overwhelming feedback lately and a lot of commonly requested items are on the way (Kapton tape, SRK clone, SS Battery Clip, O-Rings, Switch Boots, More AR lenses, Trimpots, Holsters, New Nanjg Drivers, etc.).

it looks like I’ll be ordering more than replacing what was in the last package next time around :slight_smile:

You’re gonna have to invest in Brick and Mortar if you keep this up!

I’m curious if you can source AR lenses for the Convoy M1, i have not been able to find any

I’d like to see AR lenses for 60mm-class lights (43-55mm reflectors). Just a suggestion. :bigsmile:

How goes the search for a protected 16340?

i ordered 3 of the protected PFs

going to test these out in a hot rodded thrunite tn35 pushing 7.5amps!

lets see if the PFs are more efficient than regular panasonic 3100s or 3400s that i have :slight_smile:

Even shipping to Germany went smooth. :) Thanks for that. I hope you never retire. :P

7.5 amps at the tailcap or at the emitter (buck)? If it's 7.5 amps at the tailcap you're not going to be happy with these, the protection circuit will likely trip.

Bort, Flashlightlens.com UCL AR coated lens 31.52 mm X 1.85 mm should work for $6.25.

I got a UCLp from them for my Maxtoch SN6X-2X. I had it making 338Kcd with the stock lens. Dropped this $7 lens in and gained 27Kcd. Makes 365Kcd now. Blew me away. When possible I get the UCL in glass of course, but it’s not always available in the larger sizes. The 2 I’ve got in UCLp (the p is for plastic, it’s an acrylic lens) and the several I’ve got in glass all have the same thing in common, they’re so well done you can’t see the lens…looks like you left it out. And if you disassemble the light and set the lens aside, I kid you not, it can be difficult to find!

Just dropped another $50 with Chris at FFL - I like their stuff. He says he cam make custom sizes of UCLp's, not the glass UCL's though. Waiting to hear back.

Nice!!!

Just noticed Richard now has listed for sale: 105c drivers with FETS and compatible firmware installed!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes with my perceptual instrument (hand) I find the S6 (Xiaozhi right?) gets more unevenly warm up near the pill/head than the S3 which seems to heat more evenly and feels thicker. Of course I only am comparing a 2.8A model, but the effect should be the same…just more intense at 6+A.