MTN Group Discount Thread - Current Deal: MTN-slDD Driver

Great gb! I’m in for 3 of these :slight_smile:
Will have to figure which firmware to choose, and may want to combine it with a further order, like LSX.

In for one please, thanks

Does it fit Lumitop Tool AAA?

Count me in for 3, please…

I would take at least 3 and maybe 4 or 5. But 3 for sure.

while i’m not in for anything, will this thread’s OP change as different “deals of the day” occur? If so, sub’ed

Indeed. I think it will be less clutter than having multiple threads. I could be wrong, but that's the plan for now.

Hi Richard,

Please put me down for two.

Richard put me down for 2, thanks.

Richard, while I am not buying, I just had to say, WOW. Your drivers are looking so good! I think maybe you have gotten some more professional equipment, because your drivers are looking, (and working), better than most of the stock lights out there.

Very good job and the best of luck!! For a truly good guy.

I’m in for 2.

Thanks

6 for me guppydrv rev2 and a super thanks!!

I will take 4

(actually only need 2 but I am so new that I will always have to redo/repeat a job do to learning curve).

Interested in one! Thanks.

how many lumens will a xp-g2 put out with this driver and a efest 10440 ?? thx

What kind of clip is necessary to reflash these drivers? Is the MCU a different footprint of ATtiny 13a?

Does your version of moppydrv (for E-switches) offer the same mode groups as your version of guppydrv? (24 groups)

Well, unless you like to solder some tiny wires you can't reflash this MCU on this board. I program them first, then put them on the board. Check out my Oshpark profile for a programming board.

No, the groups are different. Check out the moppydrv groups on one of the regular FET driver (not FET+7135) listings.

I hadn’t seen the list of the modes before on your site, thanks for pointing them out. The groups being different makes sense with the button press scheme used with the E-switch firmware. I see several groups I would like.

I’m in for one driver with moppydrv. Would you be open to mailing in a letter envelope for less than standard shipping? This method makes INTL shipping possible for ~$2, I’ve discovered from mailing centering gaskets. I’ll probably order some batteries and things soon anyway though.

Hoop...you're in Washington.

I am generally opposed to sending things in a normal envelope. Why? No tracking + dishonest and disgruntled customers = lots of PayPal claims... up to 180 days later now. It is sad, but a few people can ruin it for everyone.