My COMETA is a POS - does not connect with tailcap spring - burned my finger [Hobby Ending - Enough is Enough]

for the love of god someone please close this thread.

kronological,

I had a question, I asked it.
I said I “thought” I remembered seeing a picture of a JAX Z1… but I was not sure and could not find it now.

That one simple question does not, nor did not, nor was meant; to imply I suddenly now do not trust ‘Cyberescudo’.
I have supported her/him from the very start in every post. I still do support her/him…. totally. Yet you fail to mention even one tiny word of that support.

You focus on one simple question I asked. Had there been a picture of the Z1 in the OP or had I remembered wrong.

tarvers comments are his own, I never said I agreed with; nor aligned myself with them.
I simply asked about the picture.
I do not think there is any “conspiracy theory” or anything associated with that.

As I have stated numerous times in posts and PM to her/him, I to feel extremely bad that things have gone the way they have in this group buy after she/he put so much time and hard work into it. My heart goes out to her/him.

And yes, over the last few days I have learned volumes about things here on BLF, by observing and reading things people have posted; and then trying to sort through it all to make sense of it.

So yeah, I had a question. I asked it. It was meant to imply nothing.

If I asked it in a way that offended, please forgive me; that was not the intent.

Personally, I am only human; and I do make mistakes from time to time.

That is all, I shall stand down from further comment or discussion for now.

Thank you……………

Just putting this here for everyone on all sides to read…

I hate to add to the noise here, but this is not the BLF I have known and loved since I joined. Drama like this was one of the reasons I left CPF. Please take a step back and look at all the vitriol that has been spewed and see if you think this adds or takes away from our community. - Now lets get back to the regularly scheduled programming ————- friendly discussion about flashlights and related topics.

(Rant off)

Thanks

Thank you (new guy here, not working for anybody but myself) that only took 6 or 8 requests for you to catch on. I think The Miller had a reasonable request, if you have new info, please share. Continued ranting same topic, not so much.

Please note rule #1. http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/misc/siterules

:person_facepalming: