My First Solarforce Flash Light's

Benckie, have you taken some lux measurements yet?

No not yet, ive been so dam bussy this week, i did try and find some lux readings to compare mine to with no luck

I gave one of my L2,s and a stainless steel flate bezel with a UF 3-mode XM-L drop-in to a family friend who is working sercity at a gate house for BHP and she love it and every one is asking her where to get them.

I brought one of these for my other L2 a Taiwan 3W 380nm UV Flashlight Drop-in Module (4.2V Max) it works well and does pick up bodily fluid, i did not try it on money as our Australian notes are plastic, the uv drop-in works well good for a laugh i give it the thumbs up a must for hotel rooms lols.

I had these turn up the other day

I plan to run one of these in it UF 3-mode XM-L drop-in

My solarforce collection sofar

Bottom old style L2 with stainless steel flat bezel powered by a Taiwan 3W 380nm UV Flashlight Drop-in Module (4.2V Max)

Left tail standing L2P with B3 bezel powered by a UF 3-mode XM-L drop-in with a orange peal (OP) refector my EDC for work.

Right L2X soon to be powered by a UF 3-mode XM-L drop-in

In old4570's first post here https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/1108 he mentioned 13000 lux at 1m

I thought there all where light box readings but i can do a lux reading @ 1 meter, when i have time.

I really like my L2P with the B3 bezel, i use it 5 or 6 days a week while at work the anno is holding up and every one wants one till i tell them the price of the host, the drop in, a simple charger and a couple of batteries. I think the price is cheap but none torch freaks dont get it and i quess i already had batteries and a hobby charger.

So Lothar what did yours end up drawing ? i still have not got around to doing a lux test, i quess i should start resurching it and do one.

I brought and gave a few L2's to family and friends. I sold the rest of my solarforce lights and just kept the L2P with the B3 SS bezel as it was my favorite solarforce light.

and they are very happy in their new home

Hang on to the L2X

It won't be going anywhere!

Its a collectors item. Hows that TF C8 going ? It wacks out some light hey

That C8 is a beast. 4.9A. I haven't put it to any serious use yet.

Wack it on the light meter. I soldered a KD V2 driver the same way and it packed up on me, most likely my soldering or i put to much preasure on the chips with the driver retainer.