My KE-5s Arrived Today

We'll make sure you get a 7G5, Olight SR51, Fenix TK41, Sunwayman T40CS and V60C and Thrunite Catapult V3 to go with it. Laughing

And I left out the Dereelight VBS tactical.

actually, tk41 would be my top choice from that list

That's probably my favorite light.

How does its throw compare to the Olight?

Which Olight?

I have the Olight M3X and Olight SR51.

Read thru this.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/6352

Isn't it always nicer when the underdog beats - or ties - the champ? :p

Bump for KE-5!

Rikr tells me his Romisen T601 will smoke his Keygos KE-5.

Nice looking paracord, good job.

Thanks! :)

That Is Sick!!!!

ordered one of these for a co-worker..the on sale one from ebay..go_market I believe..hopefully it's driven hard enough..

Thanks, cehoward!

Pounder, my KE-5 on 18650 TF3000 is brighter than my M10 on 26650 Keygos cell, but that's something you notice only while comparing beamshots. Both are excellent flashlights.

Viktor

thanks viktori..i'm sure he'll like it..i'll give it the once over before I pass it on though lol

Now I am bummed, I thought being a Keygos and all with the more power it's got to be a blaster and brighter than the KE-5 I have....... You know how it is you always want

more!!!!!

rikr what's yours pull? why not do a driver swap if not happy? I did a swap with my t601 and it's every bit as bright to my eyes as it was at 4.3a lol

No, mine is bright but I just ordered M10 and was hoping for alot more. My RC-T601 is brighter than my KE-5.

Don't get me wrong for the money the KE-5 is an amazing light and has been one of my favorites.

cehoward reports his M10 being brighter than his KE-5. I wonder if it's a lottery or if one of us got an underdriven light.

My DMM isn't near me so I can't measure anything, as unreliable as it is with the cheap DMM that I have.

I've ordered another cheap DMM, though, it should be here in about a month.... :)