My KE-5s Arrived Today

Bump for KE-5!

Rikr tells me his Romisen T601 will smoke his Keygos KE-5.

Nice looking paracord, good job.

Thanks! :)

That Is Sick!!!!

ordered one of these for a co-worker..the on sale one from ebay..go_market I believe..hopefully it's driven hard enough..

Thanks, cehoward!

Pounder, my KE-5 on 18650 TF3000 is brighter than my M10 on 26650 Keygos cell, but that's something you notice only while comparing beamshots. Both are excellent flashlights.

Viktor

thanks viktori..i'm sure he'll like it..i'll give it the once over before I pass it on though lol

Now I am bummed, I thought being a Keygos and all with the more power it's got to be a blaster and brighter than the KE-5 I have....... You know how it is you always want

more!!!!!

rikr what's yours pull? why not do a driver swap if not happy? I did a swap with my t601 and it's every bit as bright to my eyes as it was at 4.3a lol

No, mine is bright but I just ordered M10 and was hoping for alot more. My RC-T601 is brighter than my KE-5.

Don't get me wrong for the money the KE-5 is an amazing light and has been one of my favorites.

cehoward reports his M10 being brighter than his KE-5. I wonder if it's a lottery or if one of us got an underdriven light.

My DMM isn't near me so I can't measure anything, as unreliable as it is with the cheap DMM that I have.

I've ordered another cheap DMM, though, it should be here in about a month.... :)

KE-5= 3.34A

UF 980L= 3.44A

T601= 3.34

All tested using a Trustfire 18650 2400 charged at 4.25v

got my ke-5 today..reads 4.2a on 2400 flames..problem is the body is really really tight..I can only fit 1 of the 2 flames into the tube..these flames came from DD though so maybe that has to do with it..my 3000mah flames fit fine..sucks cus I ordered this for a co-worker and now he can only use 1 battery..

Hey, guyz, thanks for the info about T601. What can you say about quality? Better or worse comparing to KE5 or Ultrafire (980L, etc )? Regulation?

Thanks in advance ;)

ke5 has the best driver due to the high PWM, but it also has disco modes which is a negative..t601 (5 mode version) has the worst driver because no memory..980l has great modes but bad PWM..I put a 3040ma kd driver (made it hi-mid-low) in the t601 and it's much much better than stock..

body build quality I would say 980l-t601-ke-5 in that order..my ke-5 has shoddy ano and the tube is way too tight for many 18650's..

What T601 are we talking about? The version that Bryan @SB sells?

Because I don't mind about memory in 2 mode light (while it start with LO :bigsmile: mode). Most important things, at least for me, are PWM and flat regulation. Do we have here (@BLF I mean) runtimes or lumen test? I can't see the point of initial 4A that sags to 3A ten seconds later :|

Thanks for the info, pounder ;)

mine was the 5 mode version..got it off DD..it was a good candidate for the nanjg v2 driver..solid 3a with a 1.5a mid..great light for the bike..

Hey man,

I can't believe the awesome numbers you get... It so bums me out compared to my best one. I have one more coming today that will be #4 hopefully it's alot better than the other three...