My Newest Flashlight Zebralight S6330 -- Updated with Beamshots!

Congrats and thanks for the pics. What camera did you use?

Like a little teapot, short and stout… and awesome.

Thank you. I am using Canon 40D.

it is actually back order on zebralight webpage. where did you buy it from?

You can still buy it even it is backorder. I think it will remain backorder for some time since it is still new to many Zebralight fans.

Thanks. Nice collection u have pal.

beamshot comp with skyray king or anything similiar please thanks!

I did beamshots for SR95S UT first before S6330 and then it rained. Will try to do it tonight again.

Here are beamshots on an abandoned building about 50m away. I compare S6330 with TN30 and Terminator U2. Total 8 pictures taken. From these beamshots, we can see that for distance below 50m, S6330 flood better as seen in her zoom in beamshot where the tree on the left is more evenly lit. But for distance 50m and above, TN30 and Terminator should be better because they have more throw than S6330. Terminator U2 is very good for both throw and flood performance.

Zoom out:
Control:

S6330:

TN30:

Terminator U2:

Zoom in:
Control:

S6330:

TN30:

Terminator U2:

I have to say the Terminator is very impressive in those photos. Thanks for posting them.

Can you make compare-beamshots with the s6330 and the darth?

I will try to do it tonight.

That would be great! I have already the Dart CW U2 and I have an eye on the S6330.
I know, that the Zebra will be brighter - but is it worth the price difference?
I love the Darth because of its nice quality finish, its small size and the good Regulation.
Of course I know, that the S6330 is nearly perfekt in all three mentioned Points but it is three times more expensive…

Captured some beamshots last night. I will post it this weekend. Thinking to make them gif file.
S6330 main selling points are smallest size, 3 independent circuits, and smart temperature control.

Great. Do you have the CW or the NW version of the Darth?
… and - yes, the temperature control is one more point for the S6330…

Mine should be cw, as beamshots turn out very cool.

Here are beamshots in gif files, first frame is environment, 2nd is darth, 3rd is S6330. From these beamshots, we can see that S6330 throw much better than Darth, and flood a little bit better than Darth. Of course since her output is higher than Darth.

First beamshot target is about 160m away.

2nd beamshot target is a small tree 10m away.

3rd beamshot target is a coconut tree 6m away.

DENGOH - THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE AMAZING BEAMSHOTS.
They show the differences between the two lights in a perfect way.
I was afraid, that the darth is underdriven - but I did not think, that the difference to the S6330 is so sizeable…
If I find a good opportunity to purchase the Zebra I will buy it.
Thanks again.

You’re welcomed. Glad I have both flashlights so that I can show you the difference in throw and flood.
Darth sure is good flashlight for her price and very good build quality.

i got this tiny monster yesterday. i really like the color and size.