My Sanyo Eneloop Obsession....I mean collection.

I know and then again when I get the Eneloop Plus and Lites. Plus who knows what other designs, special editions and anniversary them eneloops guys are coming out with.

They all get broken-in with my c9000's and usually used in my speedlite flashes. Of course I don't get to use them all that much because I have so many but I try to rotate them as much as I can. I have a spreadsheet that I use to keep track of break-in's, charges, when they were last used and where, etc. If they haven't been used in say a few months I put them through a discharge/charge cycle just to keep them fresh and a break-in once a year.

Thanks guys!

I didn't think about that. Getting all my eneloops together in one place was quite the adventure but since I haven't put them away yet, I'll try to take a few pics with the Eneloopy's and a battery inside. Plus they both come with 2 bones each that I'll put in the photo.

All of them are numbered and listed in a spreadsheet with all the info that comes with each battery. I am a collector but they do get used but not as often as I'd like.

I guess I should ask this…do you have a flashlight?

Send a PM to ChibiM. He's been my dealer for sometime now.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/15169#node-17746

There are far less useful things to collect...

Very nice stash !

Holy freaking beautiful sea of Eneloops! :heart_eyes:

Thanks guys!

Hey fishinfool.

I'll be right over!

Wow!speechless,nice collection.I like the enloop dog too,is he a flashlight because it looks like the nose lights up?Awesome collection fishinfool.

C'mon over! I'll have a case of beer ready you.

Thanks! The Eneloopy dog is actually a battery tester. Batteries are loaded in the underbelly like shotgun shells and the nose lights up to show if there is a charge on the batteries. It works for AA and AAA (with included adapter) batteries. I'll try to take pictures sometime today.

http://www.tomopop.com/blogs/8th+elephant/sanyo-eneloop-eneloopy-canine-battery-checker-12177.phtml

I have four of those black XX on order… My first eneloops! :slight_smile:
Cant wait to get rid of some older GP batteries. I personally try to keep my amount of batteries to a minimium of what I use though. I dont consider myself a collector of anything. And I would try to stay away from collecting things with what I would consider an “expiration date”.

When that is said. Nice and colorful collection! Its like battery art! :slight_smile: Colors are nice!

Most collections are what they are. Collections…
Batteries, flashlights, stamps, knives, fishing flies, tools, shoes, stickers, etc… etc…

As long as the collector gets some sort of satisfaction/fun out if it I dont see the problem.
Thanks for sharing!

Why no C and D size Eneloop in the pictures? They are as cute as AAA and AA.

Mother of God...

Seriously though thats awesome I hope you have plenty of flashlights to be powered by all those pretty batteries ;)

Oh NO! You HAVE! You really need to ask for a refund on the therapy sessions!! ... OH... never mind! You'd just have more $$$ for Enloops! ...Ummm... Double up on the sessions and leave a big tip!!!

I feel better now about my collection of... uhhhh, never mind!!!

Thanks for letting all of us razz ya! Dan.

I always knew you had to be a bit crazy to live in Hilo, but I didn’t realize just HOW crazy…

:slight_smile: Kidding, of course!

Nice collection! I just purchased my second set of 10 from the Kona Costco a week or so ago.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/244

I should ask for a refund because therapy is definitely not working.

My family always gives me a hard time about my battery and even flashlight collection but then when they need new batteries/chargers/flashlights -- all of a sudden I am their favorite uncle or brother.