My Sanyo Eneloop Obsession....I mean collection.

I did that before I got my own costco card and just gave my buddy the $$ to pay for my items. Costco has one of the best eneloop battery deals around.

Do the batteries have names or only numbers?

Just numbers to keep track of each one in excel.

Speaking of monsoon, how you guys doin’ over there about right now? Holy toledo!

I’m wondering if it’s going to actually drift over this way a bit this time… wow!

More friggin' monsoon rains! What's more annoying is that with a metal roof this hard rain makes so much noise you can't hear yourself think.

Fishin, Ive always thought about you when I think “Eneloop”. Now youve confirmed why! Thats a great looking collection of color and repeatable, reliable high performance youve got there. About twice as many Ene’s as me. Its good that you rotate them. Over time and with moderate care, you’ll be surprised how many years and cycles you get from them. Are you glad that you didnt buy a bunch of cheaper cells now? I still cant figure out why anyone would be any other than these when they are so inexpensive.

My 200 or so pack-pull 18650s and 40 14500s seem like a drop in the bucket next to this awesome collection. Just awesome.

Thanks Flash! Other than rotating them in flashlights and other devices, I do what I call 'battery maintenance' on them every few months like a Refresh & Analyze every 3-6 months and a Break-In once a year. I keep track of all this info in a excel spreadsheet. My friends and family think it's a bit too much but it keeps me busy. Since I am the sole caregiver of my father and spend most of all my time at home caring for him -- this gives me something to do.

Thanks Ubehebe! 200 18650's & 40 14500's? Wow! I'd like to see a picture of that collection.

I’m using these in my Nitecore EA4. Very, very happy.
Charged them today in my Powerex and all 4 were done at 2700+mAh.
I love that it says on the side “minimum 2400” and they actually are correct!

That’s one awesome display!!! I think you have more batteries than all the stores in MO… :wink:

>>>>200 18650’s & 40 14500’s? Wow! I’d like to see a picture of that collection.

Yeah, I should do one. Maybe in the next week or so. I keep them all sorted in shotgun shell boxes, so taking them all out for a picture requires that I — well — take them all out for a picture and then put them all away. Not a five-minute endeavor :wink:

I didn’t even try to get this many. I run into them all the time and can’t say no. A friend is giving me another 30 (five packs) the next time I see him. Just found two more packs in the home depot bin. That’s another 42, raising my collection by almost 25%. It never stops.

I finally found someone with more rechargeable batts then me. I’m jealous!!!

Why not lol
:wink:

I use my XXeloops exclusively in my canon speedlites because of their higher capacity. I also just ordered some of the new Eneloop Pro's which should be here in a couple weeks.

It took quite a while to get my eneloops together for a reunion because they were scattered all over the house and vehicles in flashlights, remotes, speedlites, radios, etc. It was like a game of eneloop hide-and-go-seek that took a couple hours. The thought of putting them all back is giving me a headache.

I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of your collection. That's a lot of li-ion batteries!

Thank you!

How many eneloops do you have? Just curious.

He who dies with the most stuff wins!

being a minimalist i must be losing greatly :stuck_out_tongue: