My Sanyo Eneloop Obsession....I mean collection.

Your Collection is a little outdated my sir!

But help is on the way!!

You da man Chibi!

Looks like you cracked open a Tesla and got the battery pack! lol That is awesome. I see the numbers you put on them. Do you have a spread sheet to keep track of them??
I just need a 8 pack of the AA X’s. Saving up for that purchase after the holidays.

Thanks for the pics.

fishinfool, I hope you`ll be able to upload some new picks soon!

but I guess you could already start uploading your collectors items: the Eneloop PLUS, which almost Nobody in the world has ;)

with of course the set of eneloop PROs...

Aloha Ricflair! Yes I do have a spreadsheet on every Eneloop I own where I keep track of every charge, discharge, break-in, etc. It gives me something different to do since I'm in the house 99% of the time taking care of my father who has Parkinson's disease and Dementia.

When I get some of the new Eneloops I will update the photos and maybe take the pics next to the beach. I can only imagine what people walking by while I photograph a bunch of batteries.

As much as I know that under the duracell label there is a sanyo eneloop battery ......I still want a cool colored eneloop plastic cover attached to it .On vacation I noticed my brother had AAA eneloops in a light I got for him and I got chills.....ooooo my first experiance touching a real one .......never mind that I have had a 100+ duraloops for years :)

Love your classic beach pics

I know, I know....I still haven't taken pics of the Eneloop PLUS' and Eneloop PRO's that you got for me a few months ago. I'll just wait for the Eneloop Glamour's, Panasonic XX PRO's (AAA) and Eneloop Tropical's that I asked Santa for.

Don't worry Boaz -- I'll change my Will so you get all my Eneloops (all 237 of them as of right now) when I die. I'll even throw in the 3 Eneloopies I have plus any and all future Eneloops. How's that sound buddy ole pal!

I appreciate the sentiment ...

how's your health ?? :P

Someday i'll get some cool labels printed up.... so I can have Eneloop /Victoria Secret model nimh's

boot-leg disney loops

Badger Lite Forum loops..

Communist Peoples Forum loops

ultra-fire /trust-fire loops

as well as the entire fruit and vegetable family loops

I want me some fruit loops

ROFLOL!
check with these guys.
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.107.moguHX&scm=1007.77.0.0&id=16337951105&ad_id=&am_id=&cm_id=&pm_id=
counterfeit wrappers for just about everything.

I bet Dale could design a light that would use all of those eneloops

Maybe back then when I had 205 but how about now that I have 284?

Last seen 2 years 1 month ago? Did you die under a collapse of eneloops, or devoured by your eneloopy’s? :person_facepalming:

What a pity, I’d love to see your collection after 4 years… (and by chance, I miss an Enellopy ‘Pro’ with scarf, and 3 battery levels of green yellow red nose

My obsession extends beyond just collecting Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries. Each is labeled with manufacture date (Ni-MH only), purchase date, date of analysis, analyzing charger used, capacity in mAh, and 1kHz internal resistance in mΩ. But the size of my battery collection is relatively small - only about twice what I really need. Whereas my flashlight collection is about 10 times what a muggle might have.

Thanks for the photos! Take care, and Cheers!

Edited for accuracy and readability. Thanks.

Fishinfool hasn't grown his eneloop collections much since then, but he is still the #1 :)

Great collection, i always love seeing peoples collections of things like this.

Since you seem to be the expert - where is the cheapest place to buy eneloops?

I’d love to get the ikea laddas, but the nearest ikea to me is like an hour away so i’d spend more in gas than I would save in money.

IMO, the standard chemistry Eneloops are still the best nimh AA and AAA cells you can buy in consumer electronics. I still own AA Eneloops from 1992 when they were sold at Costco in California. I had never heard of them before but purchased as an impulse buy. They still hold a charge and perform duty in AA flashlights and remotes. I couldnt even venture to guess how many discharge cycles these have been beaten through. I cycled the same 8 cells for years before buying more Eneloops much later on. The only Eneloops in my collection (of 200) that are showing serious signs of deterioration are a few 8 year old AAA Duraloops. I suspect they had been stored in a sustained hot environment for 4 years before being sold. Pretty much every other brand of nimh cell Ive owned have been added into my cell rotation but have long since given up… while the trusty Eneloops just keep going and going.

TIP: After recharging any of my cells, I let them rest a day or two to stabilize before sorting and grouping them by resting voltage. That helps prevent the higher voltage cells from destroying the lower ones while being discharged in serial cell devices. Then I always test ending voltages after discharged to confirm any weakening cells, especially unprotected lithium subjected to high discharge currents.