Mystery Manker & Sky Lumen Special Edition Light

• Will you order one sight unseen to support me?!
  • Light will have Sky Lumen and Manker logo
  • Minimal prints to keeps lines clean
  • Each light uniquely serialized 1-100
  • You get to pick your serial
  • Light is made of Copper and Aluminum hybrid for best heat handling but manageable weight
  • It will be a compact thrower outputting ~4800Lumen
  • I absolutely love it and I think you will too
  • Ships in about 1 month
  • Picture shows me holding one. Really! Its my exact hand position but with the light removed. :wink:
  • Will reveal light when production arrives and confirm your interest if you placed a pre-order.
  • Of course you can also order after the reveal
  • Thank you for your support!

2 Free Batteries For Pre-Orders!!

Purchase Here: Mystery Manker & Sky Lumen Special Edition Light

1 Thank

Vinh, welcome (back) to BLF. To set the record straight for some people: Vinh is not a newbie with flashlights , or to BLF. He registered in Juni 11th 2011 as vinhnguyen54, but has since then founded his own brand: Skylumen.
Vinh I hope you get a lot of response on your mystery light. I’m afraid I already (over)spent my spring budget. And summer too.

1 Thank

Nope. But I’m curious :blush:

I’m too poor to afford that, but I could do review of free sample :slight_smile:

Thank you for the introduction.

I hope everyone is doing well and is having a great weekend or at least a productive Monday.

Regarding the mystery light, it shares the same return policy and warranty as everything else on SkyLumen.com. You may return or cancel your order as necessary.

I will of course reveal the light before shipping to confirm that the buyer is still interested. No intention to waste each other postage costs should the light turns out not as expected.

Nice to see you posting here Vinh! What a great idea for a preorder mystery light sale. Order placed for serial #28. Will this light be modded or sold in stock form? Is it going to be one of a kind or will manker sell this light later… what makes this a limited edition…?

Thank you for your support. I did priced the light as reasonable as I can so I will not likely offer deeper discounts on it in the future. This Limited edition is exclusive to Sky Lumen.

I loved CPF…I still do actually. But I won’t likely post much there anymore. I still wont likely post much here either…Having 2 young ones takes up most of my free time. But I do plan to post here more. As always if you really want my attention please email me. I reply every email ASAP.

May be I will do some fun groupbuys on quality but much lower priced light in the future. :slight_smile:

2 Thanks

Side switch, SBT90.2?

39 of 100 pre-ordered. Thank you for your support. I should have production in hand and full details in about a month. Cheers!

2 Thanks

What’s up with all the flagged post? I saw all the original post and don’t understand the flagging. A new comer to the thread won’t get it at all. Ridiculous. Never seen this kind of flagging and post removing before the new site. Are we to believe that after the new site BLF was flooded with idiots?

1 Thank

Yah I was a confused why my posts were flagged too.

1 Thank

@toddcshoe Hi there, it was simply an automated action taken by the forum engine to prevent spam (new user, multiple posts with links to the same website). Obviously it was mistaken in this case, so I just restored the posts. Sorry it took me the better part of 24h to handle it, as I’ve been under the weather these past few days.

@SkyLumen Sorry for the mistaken post removals, they’re restored now. And a warm welcome to BLF, happy to have you here!

3 Thanks

Gotcha. I was a bit perplexed. That makes sense though.

Hope you get to feeling better.

2 Thanks

Yayyyy Thank you! Thank you!

2 Thanks

Manker SkyLumen Collab Mystery Light Revealed

CLICK HERE TO VIEW

• Shipping will start tomorrow 5/21/2023
  • If you haven’t pre-ordered and like what you see please buy one to support me so I can do fund more future projects.
  • If you pre-order and do not like what you see you may email me for a refund
  • There will only be 100 made. I will not make more.
2 Thanks

Whoa, so the “extendable design” is a built-in 18650 tube that slides out or collapses for 18350 use? If so, that’s pretty neat! Does it wobble around when extended or is it secure?

Built in body threads so its SOLID.

2 Thanks

So excited, been checking my email every couple of hours!!! The batteries in the pre order was a really nice bonus :ok_hand: Im so ready to get this patina party started :slight_smile:

That’s a beautiful looking light. I like how it converts to 18650.

Is it a Timed step down or thermal step down?

If it’s timed, how long?

If it’s thermal, what temperature is it set at?

Thanks

Is this Capolini?