Naked Heads Bodies Tails

:blush: :blush: I know… she reminds me just before my 3 daily beatings!!! She keeps mumbling something about an insanity hearing…. ? I don’t hear nuthin. ??

I had to be shut down yesterday due to thunder storms…. so…. I sketched up a squareish body with nice radiused corners on it !! Can’t wait to cut that one! My pencil and sketch book have now been confiscated!

The C8 so far has 3 different bodies, heads & tails. 4 bodies if you count the two battery options. I might get these cut the first of next week if the lightening goes away. You could come and Knurl Knurl Knurl!!! :stuck_out_tongue: TL

I’m another “Smoothie” fan, anxious to get a look at that design. When you get the cart system up and runnin’ PayPal is ready

Have you decided on what reflector fits the C8?

I have stocked up on the same reflectors that Convoy uses…. and I have a couple coming in for testing that look a lot like the larger on you used in those two masterpieces you just finished only C8 size. Do you think those will be good?? I like that faceted finish on those you did. TL

I’m not sure TL. The reflector’s I used were the LUM 5-90 from here.

http://illuminationmachines.com/products/optical-components/

From what the members here are saying is that this type of reflector worked well with the likes of the XHP35, XHP50 and XHP70 led.
Testing will show one way or the other if it has any benefits.

Any updates on the expected date of availability?

As do others I like the mini corn row knurl. I think the prettiest with wood is the pewter S2+ or Maglite, seems to relax the contrast more than black ano or clear coat :innocent: . I foresee an uptick in P60 demand.

I would be interested to see what you come up with in design and adaptability.

I think we will be up on-line this week with the shopcart and new site. We have lights and parts ready, just wrapping up the final details.

THANK FOR HANGING IN WITH US!!! :beer: TL

Hopefully you’ll get to see that this week…. We have a handfull of parts & lights now ready and we will be adding Daily / Weekly once I can get the site & cart up…and get back to designing / producing. I just find myself slower every day somehow!!!

Thanks for the continued interest. :+1: TL

Looking forward to it……. :+1: …
Hang in there……. :wink:

Looking forward to it……. :+1: …
Hang in there……. :wink: