NealsGadgets store deals: BLF GT Mini +Imalent MS12 + Imalent R90C

Tell Neal to stock up some r90c.

I didn’t know this shop was so new. I just placed an order for a GT70 with him. Should be a good light.

ya, its a Big Boy, very big boy… :sunglasses:
Got my GT70 last week, Top packed, no scratches, Foly on Lens. Luv it…make sure you have BT 18650er 8 pcs ready… :innocent:
Alos awesome service and especially the short shipment timetable from Neal like every order…

Thanks NEAL, I ordered the MS12. Cannot wait for my light.
Thanks
VAN from SA

Neal is a great guy and who actually care about the customers… he will response email quickly and help… he also use additional box over the original box for the better protection when he ships light.

I also want to comment about Neal, he is a wonderful guy to deal with!!. Extremely top notch with quick communication. He cares about his business and his customers, I asked him tons of questions about a purchase and NOT once did he make me feel as if I was bothering him. He went out of the way to answer all of my questions and keep me in the loop on my order status. Dealing with Neal was a wonderful experience he has earned a customer for life!! Order from him without worry!!! He also shipped extremely fast and well packaged couldn’t ask for a better experience

+1 Ditto. Pristine, brand-new Lumintop BLF GT70 from Neal’s Gadgets.

My heartfelt thank you and appreciation all goes to Neal’s Gadgets for making my flashlight fantasy come true!

My Amutorch X9 3*SST40 came in today.

Thanks Neal :slight_smile:

Just out of curiosity, what were the shipping rates?

Nice., do you happen to know the lumen specs ?

Ordered though NealsGadgers with code from M4D M4X - no shipping charge

Spec is 4500 Lm on turbo - I can’t check anything - my TA tube is packed up while moving everything in my office

I check out the site… there is one error…

3.double clicks ——turbo, triple clickst—— Strobe; Four chicks——LOCK

Yes,

double click - turbo.

triple click - Strobe

Four clicks - LOCK OUT

Congratulations on the new store site! While you’re adding products, could you take care of some license compliance issues?

Each product which uses GPL-based open-source code needs a notice on its product page and a link to the source code which ships on that product.

The items I see so far which still need this added are:

• Lumintop GT Mini
  • Lumintop BLF GT70
  • Lumintop BLF GT
  • Fireflies ROT66
  • Emisar D4S

If you’re in the business of distributing products based on open-source code, you need to be familiar with the license. Here it is in English and two translations:

Specifically, sections 4 and 6 are the most relevant — “Conveying Verbatim Copies” and “Conveying Non-Source Forms”. The easiest solution is clause 6b2, linking to a copy of the sources.

The link needed on the product page depends on which firmware the light has:

• For Anduril-based lights, the source code is here.
  • For newer Emisar lights with RampingIOS V3, the source code is here.
  • In case you add any older Emisar lights with RampingIOS V2, the source code for that is here.
  • For Narsil-based lights, things are a little more complicated. There are a lot of different forks of NarsilM for different lights, and they’re not all available in one place. However, I’m trying to clean up that mess and get the forks all merged together again. When that happens, the code will be available here.

The text to put on the product page could be something like this: “This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPL v3.” The link there should go to whichever firmware the light uses.

Be aware Neal is not providing any kind of warranty on his products. I purchased a flashlight which arrived broken, only one LED of two was working. After sending several Emails he offered me a new head which I was supposed to pay plus shipping. This is a rip off don’t buy from him, he is selling broken items and wants to make more money on replacing those on your costs.

this is not the truth
you order it at August 11th
ship at August 12th and delivery at 16th
http://www.flytexpress.com/En/Home/LogisticsTracking#orderIds=00340434198721263436

So I ask you to return it so that I can fix it and send to u
if it is too much you can order a new head with big discount

Neal, if you sent a damaged item you should just replace it charging nothing or refund it. No fixing and no buying the damaged part which was already bought and paid. It makes no sense to buy it a second time. Have I to buy two heads in order to have one working light?

Hello shirnask

thank you for your support. I bought the light for $ 27 and it arrived broken. Than I was offered to send it back for $18 or buy a replacement head for $ 18, So the total of my special deal from Neal is $ 45, which is much mor expensive than from any other dealers.

Great discount. I placed an order for one.