NealsGadgets store deals: BLF GT Mini +Imalent MS12 + Imalent R90C

Not sure if I would pay for fastest shipping If I order from Nealsgadgets again. Item showed “in stock” but a week later it still hasn’t shipped. I emailed Neal and he apologized, but still hasn’t sent any shipping confirmation.

I ordered the RC
90 with this coupon and it was shipped quickly with free DHL. It arrived in new working condition. I will not hesitate to order from NEAL again. I really like the function of this light. I may order a back up battery pack.

Thank you Neal for supporting this forum.

Quite right. No one should be asked to send items back for ‘fixing’ and certainly not be expected to buy another head to make it work, even if it’s discounted (shocking)!! besides that, if you did choose to return there’s the high cost of returning it/insurance, I presume you would have been expected to pay for that too? Crazy.

This is not about Neal or any commercial seller in particular, but I would like to point out the situation from the customer's point of view:

IMHO, it's a serious concern for customers when asked to return their broken item to China, certainly assuming the customer has given undeniable proof of a defect (video/pictures etc.) before. While sending from China to anywhere in the world is ridiculously cheap for traders, it's far more expensive for customers vice versa. Moreover, it is subsequently not reasonable to send back an item worth a couple of dollars when traceable shipping and insurance would be in disproportion to the item's value. Then there's a high risk that one's parcel will be detained by Chinese customs due to declaration issues and therefore very likely to be charged for custom fees / import taxes even if it's a broken (i.e. worthless) item someone sends back for repair. Usually, in such cases the sender will be held responsible to pay these additional charges.

Bottom line: Apart from rare, valuable items worth many hundred dollars it just won't make any sense to send something back for repair/inspection unless the seller accepts to pay for shipping, insurance and custom fees/import taxes.

Aftersale service might be underestimated sometimes but word of mouth means a lot in communities and happy customers will certainly come back and buy again while annoyed customers will probably refrain from buying again.

And that my friend is exactly why they do it, because they hope you won’t bother.
This is the reason I always use Paypal, then if you do have to send it back to get a refund/replacement they will foot the bill (so long as you have opted in).
‘Activate this service for free and we’ll cover up to £15 of return shipping costs per return, for up to 12 eligible returns per year worldwide.’ Presumably they offer this worldwide
Never had to use it myself as Paypal is well versed with the tricks of unreasonable foreign sellers (they know it costs a fortune to return, and they will have to foot the bill) I have always got a full refund.
I have better things to do with my time than to get into lengthy unanswered email battles that usually go nowhere and end up getting settled by Paypal anyway - so I just don’t bother contacting sellers now - straight to Paypal with all the evidence/videos/photo’s , let them deal with it.

Thank you G0OSE, I’m going to look into that. Neal has quit responding to my emails.

Received my MS12 Mini about a week ago, no complaints other than I still wish their
power switch had more of a positive feel to it but wow, I thought my MS08 was
the champ at turning night into day but, the MS12 mini takes all the MS08
has and at least doubles that visually.

Yes, the head gets very warm very quickly on Turbo but, I only use Turbo
for brief bursts on all of my lights so it has not been a problem.

While I wish it was designed to use 4 user replaceable 21700’s so I could have
replacements on hand, I will learn to live with the battery pack.

No problem recommending this fog burner.
Thanks to Neal for getting it here in a timely manner and, for the great price during the April sale.