Neat XP-G2 Sunwayman Lights for $33 + Shipping

+1 :cowboy_hat_face:

+1

Need one immediately. Like there is no tomorrow.

I can’t understand from the description, are these forward or reverse clicky?

Also why would you say “it’s not the brightest”, I mean I know it’s definitely not the brightest, but isn’t it pretty good actually? 205 real lumens and 116m throw with one 14500 sound nice to me. My old Xtar WK26 (R3), which throws great, is rated at only 105m, not sure about the lumens.

DOINGOUTDOOR has then in stock , great job DO!

It’s only $27 on HKE after the discount.

Hi kreisler. I like the brand, the flashlight, the “XP-G2” and the price.
I bought it in “doingoutdoor”, and I will comment on receiving :wink:

beautiful! :love:

beautiful, beautiful, ……… ok…ok, this is not very beautiful :stuck_out_tongue:

Not bad. I would like the clip more towards the back end though.

+1

That would be better.
Also I prefer an interface like the Fenix ​​E11, turn head to switch high low mode and on-off in the tail.

Although ( for me ) anything under 400 lumens is anti climactic… But I have issues… :bigsmile:

Every person is different. I hate reverse clickies, my only reverse clicky is the JetBeam ST Cycler, which I bought for biking purposes. For a bike reverse clicky is better. My favorite mode arrangement is on the Balder SE-1 - always starts on High, then cycle to Mid-Low, no memory, forward clicky.

XTAR X26 is 14500 only, 230 lumens, no clip.

But, they are discontinued - selling out fast.

Good to know, I will buy another one, great little light.

Anybody found a decent review of the SWM?

FT sells them for $24 now…

…but it needs a moon mode.

I bought one anyway, and since I can’t find any decent review on the net, I think I’m going to do my first review here. Expecting it in 2 weeks or so.

See post #257

$22.85 after discount

I got the R10A couple of days ago and just wanted to share some thoughts with you.

First of all, the Nitecore NL147 does NOT fit. You can screw the cap all the way down, but the light doesn’t start. Trustfire Flames and Soshine 14500 both work fine, but they are way shorter than the Nitecores.

Brightness is not great. I’ve never been a fan of R5 diodes, because they don’t really throw, and they also don’t flood so well. I guessed XP-G2 should be better, but I really can’t tell a difference with my very old and very cheap Ultrafire with R5 diode. Really, if you looking for some “wow” factor, look somewhere else. I’ve got a couple of $20 lights which are way brighter - Balder SE-1 (R3 and T6) and Xtar WK26 (R3). They also work fine with Nitecore NL147 and are a tiny bit cheaper.

Build quality is superb. LED is perfectly centered. I’ve been trying really hard to find hardware flaws, but there are none.

Switch is kinda stiff. I’d prefer a little softer switch. Modes are very strange. It always starts on High, which I like, but if you want Low, you have to cycle really fast. If you stay on High more than 1 second or so, when releasing and pressing the switch again, it’s on High again. This behaviour I actually like, but it may be a deal breaker for some.

Not work with my Keeppower 14500 either, 14.30 mm x 51.60mm ( 51.96mm from top of button).
In mine, always start on high too. Forward click, can change mode with soft press clicks if want to choose mode before full press (no need to doing fast full click cycle).
Built quality is good and led is well centered too.
Can be useful if only need 2 medium mode with no real low. Nice flashlight for me, but not so impressive.