Need help! Missing inner signal tube for Acebeam L16 (v1). Need dimensions! ​

Hello everyone!
​I recently bought a used Acebeam L16 (v1, the 18650 version) and ran into a huge problem. The previous owner somehow lost the inner aluminum signal tube (the one that sits inside the main battery tube and connects the tailcap to the driver).
​Because of this, the tactical tail switch doesn’t work at all (the side switch works fine). I’ve already contacted Acebeam, but just in case they don’t have this part anymore, I want to machine a custom one.
​Could someone who owns the L16 (v1) please do me a huge favor? Can you measure your inner signal tube with a caliper?
​I need the exact:
​Length
​Outer diameter
​Inner diameter
​Wall thickness
​Or at least post some detailed close-up photos of it next to a ruler so I can understand how it sits inside and if it has any lips/ridges.
​Any help would be greatly appreciated! I really want to bring this awesome light back to life. Thanks!

1 Thank

It’s nice to see you, Yaroslav!

1 Thank