New Announcement: High Performance L-Shaped Headlamp H17

Yup, prettt much that! Just a burst before dying :stuck_out_tongue:
I guess it is a mistake or a “discordance” inside the product page. However, for a customer it must be clear what the package brings!

Included and Powered by 1 x 18350 1100mAh rechargeable battery with Built-in Micro USB port

Magnetic tail cap for hands-free fixation

What is the LVP set at?

I wonder why Acebeam can’t answer a simple question here in this post nor in a PM of , what is the LVP set at?

Thanks for correcting the information in your website :+1:

I hope so, would be the perfect lightweight headlamp for me to convert to mule for up close stuff

I’m curious where you get 3.7V from? Do you mean to say 2.7V and are asking if it could run on lithium primaries maybe? These days hardly anyone questions LVP from most big brands.

yeah I don’t think it’s necessarily a simple question/answer. The battery likely has lvp. The light may step down at various voltages depending on a few factors.

I wonder if this will replace my H1 Nova, which I use daily. I’m sure ide get better runtime with the 18350 as opposed to the 16340 that the Nova uses.

There is a couple videos of the H30 and othere Acebeam lights blinking three times when they hit 3.7V then shutting down and with different cells as well. Look up three blinks of death.

I looked at the post. Lexel’s answer is the right one. A mediocre battery will sag on these high power lights.

Someone needs to measure with power supply.

In general the better the battery the less early LVP issues any light will have.

It did it with a Samsung 40T as well at 3.5V. It seems a bit premature don’t you think? Some people are having the same problem with the older H10. So is it some sort of driver issue? I personally love Acebeam’s build quality, fit to finish and own a couple of there flashlights. I want to purchase the H30 but not if people are having issues with them. 130.00 is expensive for a headlamp. I run the 30T 40T and Molicel P42a in all my 21700 flashlights. I agree with you that someone with a power supply should test this. :+1:

Variables/settings/designs of proprietary drivers aren’t likely something a lot of companies are willing to share, and/or their marketing teams might not have quick and easy access to that info. It might seem like a simple datapoint but you’d be surprised about just how much manufacturers in just about any industry want to stay tight-lipped about.

^ best to wait for a good runtime test on a medium mode and see if anything is out of place. Seems like half the time i’m an early adopter of any brand I get burned anyways.

:+1:

:+1:

Nice headlamp, definitly something for the collection :smiley:
BTW, when will the H60 be available?Or has it been canceled?

Im I the only one that HATES usb micro, they break, they bend, they only go in ONE way. WHY? I thought we were using magnets or usb-c now. Why go backwards?

Samsung LH351D 6500K high CRI >90
That must be a mistake… 6500K LH351D doesn’t excist in high CRI (only 70+ and 80), 6000K does excist in 90