New Arrivals at LightsCastle.com. New Colors for SIPIK SK68 and FandyFire Rook!

Hello everybody, this is Josh with LightsCastle.com and we're announcing some new arrivals to our selection of torches. Don't forget! Our Grand Opening Sale is still going and will end soon, heres a link to the BLF Forum Post and Landing Page. LightsCastle offers free shipping on all products!

Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook if you want some awesome updates and deals on your feed or just want to help us out! Its really appreciated :)

Our two new arrivals: SIPIK SK68 in Red, Green, and Blue & FandyFire Rook

You can go directly to their product pages by clicking their titles.

SIPIK SK68

One of the more popular smaller EDC flashlights. Now available in green, blue, and red!

Brightness: 120 Lumens
Modes: 1
Emitter Brand/Type: Cree

Emitter BIN: Q3-WC
Color BIN: White
Voltage Input: 0.7~4.2V, 4.2V Max.
Switch Type: Clicky/Clickie
Switch Location: Tail-cap
Circuitry: Digital Regulated 450mA Current Output
Runtime: 40 minutes (manufacturer rated)
Lens: Plastic Convex Lens
Reflector: Plastic Smooth/SMO Reflector
Carrying Clip: Clip Included

Our Price: $8.70

FandyFire Rook

A rock solid light that packs quite a punch

Brightness: 635 Lumens
Modes: 3
Emitter Brand: Cree

LED Type: XM-L
BIN: T6
Color: Cool White
Number of Emitters: 1
Voltage Input: 1.5~4.2V
Circuitry: 1800mA
Runtime: 1 hour
Mode Arrangement: Hi > Lo > Fast strobe
Mode Memory: No
Switch Type: Reverse Clicky
Switch Location: Side
Lens: Coated lens
Reflector: Aluminum Smooth / SMO
Strap Included: Yes
Beam Range: 100 meters

Our Price: $40.90

Thats it! Let us know what you think. If you need help with purchasing this light or using our website. Let me or crystalcai (Other Lightscastle BLF user) know. Or email service@lightscastle.com

Have a great weekend everybody!

Dammit. I was (perhaps foolishly) hoping that you somehow had the Rook in a different colour too. I’d be all over one if it was black.

Edit: By the way, I don’t suppose you could test out the Rook on decent NiMH AA’s vs Li-Ion 14500 could you? I’m sure I’m not the only one who would be interested in it’s AA performance in particular.

+1 on the rook colour and performance.

Has the rook not been reviewed yet then?

Not yet (AFAIK), but I have one incoming from DX. Will review… :slight_smile:

I like the colored sipiks.

Awesomeness :slight_smile:

We don’t carry NiMH AA’s that are over 1.2v. The Rook’s recommended voltages is 1.5v for this light. We do however carry Li-Ion 14500’s and will be getting some from the factory soon to test the Rook out. Expect some pictures. soon. :slight_smile:

FandyFire 14500 RECHARGEABLE 3.7V 900MAH LI-ION BATTERIES

Ignore the specs Josh, and wack some 1.2v NiMH batteries in it anyway. It’s the kind of thing anyone else around here would do. Gotta get into the spirit of things!

(and it’s not like you’re going to harm the light by trying)

I ordered a blue Sipik on 31.10 and it arrived today in flawless condition. :)

2weeks to Germany is really fast nowadays..

I have purchased red one from DX. It is very good, and a perfect gift for woman.

Going to do some business with LightsCastle soon hope all goes well :slight_smile:

Now is a better time than ever!

Check out our Thanksgiving Sales BLF Post Here, (We have an offer for free headphones and car charger for orders over $40.00 and a like on facebook!) Check out our Sales Page as well!

I just got one for my baby cousin. He wanted a green flashlight.

Has anyone buy from us got the light? Welcome to write a review and share with the BLF menbers .

Someone already did.

I, too, read the title of this thread and thought it meant new colors for the Rook. Bummer. I've been trying to decide between a Rook and a Padme. At similar price it'd be a no-brainer (Padme!) but at $20+ difference it's not that easy.