New Blackshadow Terminator

Goinggear knows nothing about it yet. That’s frustrating.

It' about $146 according to the exchange rate 159,000 wan South Korean but they have a Nitecore TN15 for $303(330,000wan). they also have a Nlight ST50 for $55.

Here is the link

It' about $146 according to the exchange rate 159,000 wan South Korean but they have a Nitecore TN15 for $303(330,000wan). they also have a Nlight ST50 for $55.

They also have a darth for $92 and a padme for $64.

I reakon this light with discount would be about $110 as JohnnyMac got the Padme for $48

Here is the link

Last time I checked the Korean website there was no price listed.

Great detective work!!

Wow! That’s a great price! Sh*t. Another light to buy!!!

The 159000 won is a pre-order sale price. It goes up to 199000 when released. That would be

$183.00USD.

The light comes in neutral or cool white!

I'm waiting for an email response from my contact at Black Shadow about this light. I have to admit I am completely smitten with every one of their lights so far. They are like Pokemon and I need to catch them all.

Just saw this listed.

http://goinggear.com/blackshadow-terminator-4-x-18650-cree-xm-l-u2-4000-lumen-led-flashlight.html

With the promo code on top of it that’s a great price!

I was almost bang on the money for the price.

Dang, I could get that for $144 shipped to Canada. Not bad at all!! Wonder when GG will get them instock!

Ummm, they must have read my post number 14, above!

CPFmarketplace post says:
“Mode: High-Mid-Low-OFF-Hidden Strobe mode, click switch to change mode, power can be turned off by screwing the head. Detailed information including Lumens/Runtime/ Intensity….”

Uhhh, screwing the head has never turned off my power… J) Does tend to make me sleepy, though.

Nice :slight_smile:

Its on going gear now

http://goinggear.com/blackshadow-terminator-4-x-18650-cree-xm-l-u2-4000-lumen-led-flashlight.html

This gets my nefarious mind going about fabbing a rig to attach four L2P’s together!

I posted this on the 30th post #26. Get up to speed :wink:

ooppps missed that :slight_smile:

Looks like Black Shadow is shipping a Terminator to a lucky individual so it can be reviewed and torn down. 0:)

Meanwhile, how is Ms. Amidala doing?

She is doing great. I still have to write up a review of her. I’m just waiting on a matched set of 14500 cells to run in her. Just on AA alkalines she’s a great little light. Looking forward to testing her out on 14500’s.