New Blackshadow!!

Me too! I’d be worried about pointing it at something and having the laser come on. Two clicks to low and double click to laser… too easy to activate the laser. With the pricing of their other lights it will be over $90 I’m betting.

It is $83 shipped.

http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=527

I’ll have to sleep on it. And hopefully the price doesn’t take a huge magical jump over night.

Oh wow, that’s quite great price for something so unique.
I’ll grab it as soon as some kind of review pops up for it (just to make sure laser is indeed 20mW or at least in that ballpark)

How do you test the laser?

Using laser power meters. :stuck_out_tongue:

Biggest geman flashlight dealer decides to reject BLACK SHADOW lights from sales program because he opines that BLACK SHADOW is of poor quality!!

SENSATIONAL!

:D

lol @ cat picture :D!

I can't understand a word of what he is saying in that picture but if that dealer is saying they are of poor quality and that's why he is not carrying them then my guess is they rejected him as a dealer and he is trying to bad mouth them to get back at them. He needs to wipe the sand from his vajayjay and stop being a douche.

No one can honestly say that Black Shadow lights are of inferior quality compared to nearly any light. I can guarantee that clown sells lights that are not as good as the Black Shadows.

He said, due to minor flaws and there for lack of 100% perfectness, he rejects to sell those lights.
He attested a good overall quality and good output to this lights.

I think he’s not in the mood to do further QC when selling these lights.
I’m fine with that, if I wanted to buy a Blackshadow I’ll go for chinese sellers.