New Crelant 2AA

Yes, I noticed the price change too. Pity. It was looking reallly good at around $30. Now I’m not so sure… :stuck_out_tongue:

I was waiting for a review to decide whether to buy it or not, but now I’m not paying $40 for a Crelant.

They have also increased the RCR123 and 14500 lights by the same amount they are now $39 They looked O.K for $30 but now not worth $39.

+1

Advertised 450 lumens, but the box it came in says 320. Irritated. That’s already 130 down from advertised, so when I turn it on and it is another 100 down I will understand not to buy Chinese flashlights.

Enjoy your stay here, medic277!

Just received my Crelant V21A from hkequipment.

What I don’t like about it:

- Greenish tint.

- Advertised 450 Lumens. The box says 320 lumens. But I think it is not more than 250 lumens on high with new, first charge, fully charged eneloops.

- Not brighter than Klarus P2A (ceiling bounce) which is 245 lumens. My XM-L T6 drop-in from kaidomain is more than twice brighter.

- Not good anodized. Several defects in the anodization.

- There is not tail cap. At least in mine. I have not found it. I have to unscrew the head to insert the batteries. Anyone having it can confirm please.

• Hard to press click switch.

I expected much more from this flashlight. My gray Ultrafire C3 for which I paid $ 13 looks better quality.

I paid $ 36.80 for Crelant V21A.

I’m gonna buy one of these soon.

After reading post #26, why are you going to get one. Fill me in please.

I am also worried after reading post 26. More info please

I have been watching the photos of the V21A on intloutdoor and it appears to not to have tailcap, as “Linterno” said

This is worring

Its time to contact seller and ask for partial refund at worst ;)!

There out of stock for now but Madecov is totally the way to go

http://www.md-lightsource.com/Crelant-V21-A-450-Lumen-2X-AA-flashlight-XML-U2-V21A.htm

Have the V21 and two V11’s and have no complaints about any of them, Run 14500 in the v11 and it is wonderful for a small pocket light IMO. Mileage may vary :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you may have received a bad copy. My copy is pure white with no green and It is way brighter than my P2A and XT2C. It is slightly brighter than my Niteye Eye12.

The tail switch is a press in permanent fit and batteries are changed by unscrewing the head. I sold them for around $35.00 with free shipping. I am currently sold out on them but expecting a shipment of NEW versions with the XML-U3 at the end of next week.

So, a flashlight without tailcap. This is going to be my first one

So there are copycats of the Crelant V21A?

It has a tail switch, but no cap. The switch is a press fit into the tube.
I have no idea about clones but the new U-3 is due to arrive on the December 19th as per Fedex Tracking

So if the switch fails… no way to change it???

Not that I am aware of.

i read somewhere that the crelant has thread lock on the tail caps on some models… could this be it instead of press fit?
ill try to find the thread