NEW--DQG SPY 10180 Titanium Alloy Keychain light with Trit

We got back to work from holiday.

DQG SPY has plenty in stock, all ready for shipping. Green trit are available now.

Product link:
http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1987

Specs:

Dimension: 27mmx12.5mm

Netweigt: 6 gram

Material: Titanium Alloy

Emitter: CREE XP-G2 R5 1A CW / 4C NW

Battery: 10180 Li-ion (included)

Mode: Low (20mA)>High (300mA)

Brightness: 200Lumens on High; 10Lumens on Low

Runtime: 10-15 minutes on High ; 4-5 hours on Low

Switch: Head Rotate switch; Tighten for on; Loose for Off

Come With Green/ Yellow / Orange 1.6x5mm Trit on the tail

Trit in the tail? Sweet. Looks like a nice light.

Picture shows xpg1 description says xpg2?

Nice looking light but $55, for 10-15 minutes of runtime!!!

i’m still waiting on my (pre-production sample) DQG spy that i won in the generous giveaway a while ago, will do a quick review once i receive it :slight_smile:
the pictures might show a pre-production sample, Ric said the one i’ll receive was a sample with xp-g, but the ones for sale will be with xp-g2.

Im assuming the lumens to size ratio, and the Ti shell are the attraction here. 1 hour of bright light from something so tiny.

*Google Trit - glow in the dark thingies?

Ric,
What’s shipping times like at your store ?
How long from time of purchase till you ship an item? (When item is given to Post Office )
How long typically to US?

Thanks

It comes with XPG2 emitter. The picture is from prototype, i will change a picture soon.

Ric

DQG SPY is plenty in stock, 15-20 days to USA.

RIC

What is the capacity of these 10180 cells?
http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1989

Ric, any word on the BTU Shocker II? If you have any to share with us, some details would be nice to know.

i think i’ve read 90 mAh somewhere…

Ric: is there a low voltage warning in this flashlight?

Expensive. 55$ is not ‘budget’ at all

What do you even charge a 10180 in?!

i bought a tp4056 charging board that i plan to do a resistor change on so it delivers around 50mA.

and yes, this is not really budget, but for me it really is a budget flashlight since i’ll receive one for free from ric’s giveaway :bigsmile:
I did buy a charging board for ~$1.50, and also bought 2 extra batteries for a total of $4 though 8)

Finally a two-mode 10180 light! I was waiting for it for so long.
Definitely not budget, but all the competitors I am aware of are also in 50-70 price range (e.g. quantum d2).
How does the light handle overdischarge?
Do protected 10180 fit or do they at least exist?

i have no idea about the overdischarge, i hope it has some low voltage warning and/or cut off.
i bought 2 extra batteries with the flashlight, haven’t seen 10180 batteries sold anywhere else (except alibaba, but i didn’t need 1000 pcs of them…)
so i don’t think there’s any protected 10180 batteries.

Illumination supply also sells 10180 batteries.

Here is a question for tritium experts: which ones are brightest, yellow, orange or green? Or there is no difference?

I stole this from B@rt at CPF: