NEW--DQG SPY 10180 Titanium Alloy Keychain light with Trit

Im assuming the lumens to size ratio, and the Ti shell are the attraction here. 1 hour of bright light from something so tiny.

*Google Trit - glow in the dark thingies?

Ric,
What’s shipping times like at your store ?
How long from time of purchase till you ship an item? (When item is given to Post Office )
How long typically to US?

Thanks

It comes with XPG2 emitter. The picture is from prototype, i will change a picture soon.

Ric

DQG SPY is plenty in stock, 15-20 days to USA.

RIC

What is the capacity of these 10180 cells?
http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1989

Ric, any word on the BTU Shocker II? If you have any to share with us, some details would be nice to know.

i think i’ve read 90 mAh somewhere…

Ric: is there a low voltage warning in this flashlight?

Expensive. 55$ is not ‘budget’ at all

What do you even charge a 10180 in?!

i bought a tp4056 charging board that i plan to do a resistor change on so it delivers around 50mA.

and yes, this is not really budget, but for me it really is a budget flashlight since i’ll receive one for free from ric’s giveaway :bigsmile:
I did buy a charging board for ~$1.50, and also bought 2 extra batteries for a total of $4 though 8)

Finally a two-mode 10180 light! I was waiting for it for so long.
Definitely not budget, but all the competitors I am aware of are also in 50-70 price range (e.g. quantum d2).
How does the light handle overdischarge?
Do protected 10180 fit or do they at least exist?

i have no idea about the overdischarge, i hope it has some low voltage warning and/or cut off.
i bought 2 extra batteries with the flashlight, haven’t seen 10180 batteries sold anywhere else (except alibaba, but i didn’t need 1000 pcs of them…)
so i don’t think there’s any protected 10180 batteries.

Illumination supply also sells 10180 batteries.

Here is a question for tritium experts: which ones are brightest, yellow, orange or green? Or there is no difference?

I stole this from B@rt at CPF:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

What a nice coincidence… Green also happens to be my favorite color :smiley:

I received mine today, hopefully i’ll be able to share some first impressions before i leave for tonights concert.

some first impressions and pictures: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/24826

Simply amazing. What a cool little Ti light, made me laugh loud enough to get my wife interesting in what was going on when I saw it dangling from your fingers!

I’ve been away from the flashlight scene for a while… but I always have a soft spot for high powered 10180 lights. Is there a discount code or group buy for this light?