New DQG Tiny 26650 7x XP-G2 2,500lm!!

It’s there. You just missed it:

Banggood DQG 26650 7xXPG2 neutral white

Thank you
I was using the link in the op’s first post and it goes to a CW. It gives no options for a NW.

Ah yes. Banggood has a separate link for NW. Hopefully if OP gets a coupon code it will work for both models.

In the pics it appears that the black one is slightly longer than the grey one. Especially noticeable in the 3rd pic. Is this some optical illusion?

Another light with bad mode spacing. :person_facepalming: There’s at least one missing level between the 8lm and 250lm mode. More likely two based on their other modes. Like ~25lm and ~80lm.

And the output between 8 and 250 lumen is so important for such a compact light; at least to me. Anyhow, I was never charmed by DQG anyway so lucky me. Very interesting light nevertheless…

Same as extra led in the most simple solution.
This not too much as you can think for the first moment. For example 6x7135 linear driver with xp-g3 will give 3.2×2.1=6.72w and will consump itself (4.2-3.2)×2.1=2.1w on full charged cell.

I was interested, but the bad level spacing turned me off.

This is so easy to do right, yet almost no flashlight maker does. It’s not very hard to evenly space the brightness levels on a suitable power law curve or log curve.