New dropin's from Intl-outdoor

These showed up today on the website. I bought a few of the 1st gen none have failed yet. Also bumped up from 2.8 amps to 3.04 amps. http://intl-outdoor.com/xml2-p60-dropin-module-alxm2-p-740.html

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked yesterday and it wasn’t there.
After I bought the last gen with the 3 mode XML U3 NANGJ driver, I really liked it.
The cost does not differ much from making our own DIY P60 and the quality was good on my copy.
I emailed Hank and he told me to watch out.
Think this was what he referred to. The XM-L2 with the QLITE driver.

Just ordered 2 of them…

I wonder if the LED is on a Noctigon…

Thanks for sharing .

These look nice .

This + l2m = XM-L2 for $26?

Should be every new members first light

Says star is aluminum in ad…………so probably not noctigon.

OMG this is exactly what I wanted. I knew waiting would pay off.

Thanks for the tip! I just picked up a couple of these.

Dan.

tivo, that’s a good option for the DIYer, and you can go with a different emitter as well. Having the Noctigon star in there for $5 less is nice.
I’d probably pick the QLite driver over a standard NANJG though; I’m addicted to moonlight modes :smiley:

That high CRI model in 4 mode soumds sweet!

I’m having trouble picking between NW and WW (80 CRI min).

Maybe I should just get them all… :heart_eyes:

Yes you should. Better still. Get all 3 options. :bigsmile:

i wonder why he would not of had the noctigon put in this? youd think he would be pushin them

yeah precisely my thought

So, this is the same one I reviewed not too long ago except with a Qlite driver instead of the Nanjg? https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/19058 I called it an XM-L2 even though IO did not in their description at the time, because I was certain it was. Hopefully I was (am) right.

Mine pulls a dead steady 2.90 amps on high no matter what battery I use. Correction, I haven't tried my new Panasonic PDs yet . . .

awesomemoduleFoy

I don’t buy anymore Nanjg as my DIY driver works! I can program any modes and groups including moonlight.
I read another mode from PPtk’s thread which I like and will add it too:

3 Seconds Off, 20mS On, 20mS Off, 20mS On, 20mS Off, 20mS On, Repeat

:beer:

Xml has visible lines across the emitter and has a green base, xml2 is just solid phosphor and has a silver base.

I am suspecting that this could be the next Foy Approved ALXM module.
Even though you just bought some of NANGJ version. I am thinking this could top it in performance…