New dropin's from Intl-outdoor

Thanks for sharing .

These look nice .

This + l2m = XM-L2 for $26?

Should be every new members first light

Says star is aluminum in ad…………so probably not noctigon.

OMG this is exactly what I wanted. I knew waiting would pay off.

Thanks for the tip! I just picked up a couple of these.

Dan.

tivo, that’s a good option for the DIYer, and you can go with a different emitter as well. Having the Noctigon star in there for $5 less is nice.
I’d probably pick the QLite driver over a standard NANJG though; I’m addicted to moonlight modes :smiley:

That high CRI model in 4 mode soumds sweet!

I’m having trouble picking between NW and WW (80 CRI min).

Maybe I should just get them all… :heart_eyes:

Yes you should. Better still. Get all 3 options. :bigsmile:

i wonder why he would not of had the noctigon put in this? youd think he would be pushin them

yeah precisely my thought

So, this is the same one I reviewed not too long ago except with a Qlite driver instead of the Nanjg? https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/19058 I called it an XM-L2 even though IO did not in their description at the time, because I was certain it was. Hopefully I was (am) right.

Mine pulls a dead steady 2.90 amps on high no matter what battery I use. Correction, I haven't tried my new Panasonic PDs yet . . .

awesomemoduleFoy

I don’t buy anymore Nanjg as my DIY driver works! I can program any modes and groups including moonlight.
I read another mode from PPtk’s thread which I like and will add it too:

3 Seconds Off, 20mS On, 20mS Off, 20mS On, 20mS Off, 20mS On, Repeat

:beer:

Xml has visible lines across the emitter and has a green base, xml2 is just solid phosphor and has a silver base.

I am suspecting that this could be the next Foy Approved ALXM module.
Even though you just bought some of NANGJ version. I am thinking this could top it in performance…

Then the one I reviewed is definitely an XM-L2. I screwed up and got it right. Thank you slew, I appreciate it.

Foy

My 4 mode drop-in just showed up.

First impressions are very good.

Could anyone point out a similar ready-made drop in that would run on a pair of 16340s?

They even put the longer spring, and inverted it, in the battery contact position!! Nice touch…Now if we can get him to put his Noctigons in it we won’t have to mod it at all!!! Just basically built one of these last night, on the Noctigon and with 2 extra chips for a tailcap tested 3.6A on a Samsung 20R. :slight_smile: 1300 lumens in a M8 baby! Oh yeah! :slight_smile: