[NEW] Eagle Eye X7R 26650 XP-L - Dec 2017.

I like the looks of the X7, Its a little different.

That’s very good photoshopping, I really like the way it looks. Maybe you should send it to Eagle Eye.

It’s 20 mm, I had hoped that it was 22 mm so I could use a single cell boost driver.

Send them the picture, the light looks all nice and classy with the X6 head

+1, send it to EE

Which driver do you mean? KD has a 20mm boost driver for 6 volts.

They have a 22mm for 12 volts. Is that what you wanted, an xhp35?

I wanted to put a XHP35 HI in the X7, but ended up with the H1-A driver and a XHP50.2 :
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/37376/2619

In the last X7 I bought from Gearbest they made the battery tube wider, the LiitoKala 26650 now fits :smiley:

Nice!

Eagle eye needs to make this setup with 26650 tube and X6 head.I would purchase many. Perfect proportions and extended runtime!

Jarms

That’s a great idea

X7R

Outer bezel :+1:
Removable tail :+1: :+1:

Freeme

I can’t find the Eagle Eye X7R listed anywhere. Do you happen to know something that I don’t?

Thanks

Freeme always knows more than we do. He works with many companies and gets prototypes to test, etc… I’m sure this light will be coming out soon.

I’m hoping the R means it is rechargable like their x2r and x5r. That’s a nice option to have.

It certainly looks nice. The more traditional tail cap is a good move.

Now tell us it uses an xhp70.2 and boost driver with built in charging. :slight_smile:

No SS-bezel anymore
Ugly sharp crenelation

UI?

No flat spots on the tube :+1:

I agree UGH! :person_facepalming:

I liked the looks of the 1st gen better, I think that smooth SS bezel with the knurling below is the main reason I liked it so much.

I’ve been in contact with them was trying to get a hold of a 1st gen x7 for a host, he did mention this, and it was suppose to be out back in September, thought it would look like the old one but with usb charging added.

Kind of a bummer. Now if they would put XHP50 inside they’d have something. :smiling_imp:

If anyone has an old one (1st gen) they want to sell please PM me.

I am in the same boat, I have a triple spacer for the X7 but never got an X7 to use it in.

I could also sell the triple spacer if someone wanted it.

It can fit X6 with small OD sanding, and with 95% probability it will be able to fit X7R.