New EagleTac MX25L3C Series Now Shipping

I don’t see it available for order. I will send ET a note and see if any information is available.

Okay, thanks!

Edit: I saw a similar discussion on CPF about the SX25L3. It seems the kit accessories can’t be put on the non-kit light. I’m guessing that means the SS bezel can’t be put on a non-kit light on the MX25L3/MX25L3C also.

Yes they do make that clear, if you buy the base unit you cannot add the kit option later but that does not eliminate the possibility of offering it as after sale accessory. They may not - only producing enough to support the kit version but I will see if I can confirm it. I would think in the case of a bezel, replacements would be popular option.

They said there is nothing for the SS bezel or colored filters to thread into. Apparently the main outer bezel that hold the lens in is different. The one has threads for accessories the other doesn’t. So, even if you could buy the kit parts you can’t attach them to the light.

Thanks for the update. I guess that makes sense in why the note is there you must order the kit initially although from a production stand point I am bit surprised there would be a design difference.

Good news! All Pre-Orders will ship tomorrow.

Wow, that's fast! Looks like I got in just in time. I can't wait to unleash this beast at my local trail.

in my best Mr. Burns…

Exxxxxcellent!!!

Yep super excited to check these new monsters out.

Do you know what shipper they’re using? UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc…?

USPS is the default. Sometimes if it cheaper for them to use UPS or Fedex they will but it is rare.

The MX25L3/C series is now shipping. All pre-orders are in route.

You just made my weekend. I wasn't planning a night hike tonight, but plans have now changed. I thought this was drop shipping from China, so I wasn't expecting to get it until next week at the earliest.

I received both of mine today also. My initial impression after playing with them for a few minutes each is that the MX25L3C (6x219) and MX25L3 (MT-G2) are both great. I do wish they had a more aggressive beacon (very short pulse your eyes couldn’t adjust to), but that’s a minor complaint since I’ll probably never actually use beacon mode for anything.

Is there a trick to using this thing? It won't turn on and I can't twist the control ring.

EDIT: So no sooner than I post this does it turn on. I still can't twist the control ring though.

Ha, I'm a dummy. It's not a control ring like I thought of it. It changes modes by untwisting the battery tube. I might have figured that out if I paid more attention to the manual. I'd expect that the modes would be in the other order, so I was twisting it the wrong way.

Which one did you get? My MX25L3 was pretty stiff out of the box. The MX25L3C was not.

BTW, the whole head turns relative to the body. There isn’t a “control ring”.

Apply a little silicone grease to the threads between battery tube and head, and it will turn much better.

It's still tight enough that I need my forefinger and thumb to turn it. I'll find out tonight if it's easy enough. I'm just glad I don't have to return it.

I started a thread here for more discussion.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/22516

Glad to hear they are arriving. Looking forward to hearing more field reports.